The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

From the release of Content Update 2.1.0 you'll be able to have any two of your pets out at once!

Don't forget that you can upgrade any pure points packs that were purchased since the last supporter packs went away! You can credit up to 80% of the value of your desired supporter pack towards an upgrade.

For example, you can credit up to $40 worth of points towards the Aspirant Supporter Pack You would receive the 50 remaining points and the rest of the perks from the pack!

The Art Pack is a selection of prints of art from Ascendancy, including some concept art and character art from various Ascendancy classes. Art Packs sent to Ascendant supporters will be signed by a selection of developers.

Shipping is free internationally. The shirts are shipped from America and the art packs are shipped from New Zealand. We have gone to great lengths to be able to ship much more quickly with this set of packs.

The Ascendant Pack doesn't include the ability to design a Divination Card, but it does entitle you to be able to purchase one if you'd like! We'll be launching a standalone shop page for this in the near future. In the meantime, please contact support@grindinggear.com for more information.

If you're interested in purchasing a supporter pack, please check out the full shop page.

Your purchases of supporter packs directly help us fund the development of Path of Exile and create content updates like the upcoming Ascendancy expansion. Thank you so much for your support! We couldn't do this without you.

Edit - Important Update from Chris:
"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

Second Edit:
The Ascendant Pack will now contain two art packs - one signed and one unsigned. There are 16 art-pieces in the art packs.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 26, 2015, 6:40:40 PM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2017, 11:25:42 PM
"
Beaviz wrote:
Where is my "Aspirant Supporter Forum Title", I want to show off right now! :)

The team is working on this as we speak! Sorry for the hassle.
"
Beaviz wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Beaviz wrote:
Where is my "Aspirant Supporter Forum Title", I want to show off right now! :)

The team is working on this as we speak! Sorry for the hassle.

If you are still reading- maybe you can do something about confusing texts about 'soundtrack'- I thought I would get new Ascendancy music, but it seems that you get "upgrade" to Awakening files...

It should contain all the new music from The Awakening (but not the rest of Path of exile), extended to include music from Ascendancy.
Last edited by Sam on Nov 26, 2015, 6:37:57 PM
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!
Also! The ascendant pack will now contain two art packs. One signed and one unsigned! There are 16 pieces of art in total in these packs.
"
chopfsalat wrote:
Might want to put a hint on the updated packs on the purchase page itself too, as I reckon some people skip reading the newspost and skip straight to the purchase page to check out what's in store

It's coming! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info