The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

GGG please make the gargoyle as a skin replacement for golems.. i'm sure a lot of people will be interested to buy supporters pack.
I saw the 4th gargoyle in town. It mesmerized me and took my money.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Tanakeah wrote:
PLlayed around with the new goodies I got last night, and wow...talk about kicking it up a notch on the animations and the like.

Those portals are really, really nice, and they don't heat up my graphics card like some of the other ones did and made me not use them. They're big all right, but I personally like them, especially the the highest tier portal with how it radiates and moves around. Like I said, the animations are very, very nice, and the pet with the highest tier pack is also really big and animated well. Love the wings, too...seriously...definitely like the improvements. :)

Exactly the way I feel! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Thanks GGG for the awesome packs!
My forum titles are growing :)
Clayshaper is best shaper
At first I was a bit underwhelmed by the packs. I would have supported anyway, cause PoE is my all-time favourite game and GGG does an impressive job. And then Chris' update demonstrates once again why GGG is the best game developer around. Now I support even more gladly and will upgrade as soon as I can afford it.
I'm too poor to buy any of these, but the gargoyles look pretty sweet.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

I've taken all the pets out for a trial run and the Amaranthine pet into all the towns to show her off.

The thing I really love about the top tier pet is the way the colour streams back off her wings when she runs, it's beautiful.

The green portal is awesome, but the big red portal is absolutely amazing!

You should see it in your personal map room, it fills the room with this living breathing moving monster with gaping red mouths. Amazing!

I can hardly wait to see the coming extras that have been promised to us.

If only .... everyone in town could actually see the red portal. Wow!

I purchased the top pack not so much for the 'goodies' but mainly to help support the best game I have played since the death [for me] of D2.

I'm no young silly fanboi, but I do like PoE a lot, and hopefully can continue to play for a long time.

R.

Forum title length intensifies!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
urgh, super bad timing. Really. I literately got the Pay pal confirmation for my guild wars 2 expansion the at the same time as this announcement. (-.-)
Take the money and put it toward servers in the US.

Winmtr shows 0 packet loss 40-60avg ping to Texas/PoE from Florida
90+ mbps up/down Fios
Really nice PC and near lagless 16ms response Asus monitor
Tried poor mans settings of 3 and 4 texture quality/filter...changed nothing

Ping fluctuates from crap to crappier to literally screen freezing as I hit players. Can hold down any skill/movement option...continue to hold it in a straight line and watch myself stop go stop go infinitely even with predictive on as if my mouse is fucked.

Used to be able to play this game on any setting with literally 0 issue including desynch, then 2.0 hit and it went down hill from there.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info