The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Just spent $440 and I feel like I have nothing to show for it. Why did I do this again?
IGN: Expert
had high hopes for the new supporter packs but they don't offer anything decent for the money, ah well will wait for the next lot of supporter packs.
IGN: The_Nutcase
i hate pets in every game.
Nice
I will be buying one...eventually

But, they are kinda disappointing, the pet is nice but i never use them...not even in my hideout.

The frame...pointless really, no one will ever see it since i don't group and other than maybe making highlighting a character in the selection list it would never be used.

Ost, nice to have but again...hear it in game all the time...so it's something that rarely gets touched

And the price...a bit over the top for what you are getting tbh

The only things i would be excited for are the portals, but not going to be forking over $220+
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
am i only one disappointed ? wow...i have no words i guess...seems like no more passion,just money in mind....wow
Last edited by liborio92 on Nov 26, 2015, 6:05:42 PM
I get that Supporter Packs are to support but with the price/perks I think this'll be the first time since playing this game I won't buy a pack from sets

Very underwhelming

Also one day I hope to get my t-shirt from the Vaal Pack lol
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Nov 26, 2015, 6:01:11 PM
I'm pretty disappointed in these to be honest.
Supporter since closed beta
On the pictures it says "Ascendancy soundtrack", but on the right it says "The Awakening Extended Digital Soundtrack" and I don't see any new soundtrack download links in my account :( Was hoping for new music, kinda sad.
I NEED those portals.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info