The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Not getting a pack right away , if the Expansion turns out fun ill get the 50 $ pack at most as i am not really interested in the stuff until it gets to the portals but i cant afford those anyway.
Where is my "Aspirant Supporter Forum Title", I want to show off right now! :)
I really hope these portals and gargoyles won't 'lag' me in parties, they seem to be quite big.^^
The stone pet is awesome but what you did to highest tier pet is pretty awful. It would be cool if it was pure amaranthine or gold but with all these things, it's the ugliest pet in game. Also the portals are very fancy, I like them.

Also, the face of that pet reminds me of a dropbear a bit :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Nov 26, 2015, 6:10:14 PM
"
Beaviz wrote:
Where is my "Aspirant Supporter Forum Title", I want to show off right now! :)

The team is working on this as we speak! Sorry for the hassle.
I really love this supporter pack, have got my eyes on that golden gargoyle it will match perfectly with the master supporter pack. Also to everyone who are disappointed that they aren't weapon or armor mtx's, it only makes sense because they want to make the other weapon and armor mtx's feel exclusive. I mean it would suck if they brought out the same things each time, we haven't seen pets and portals in some while now so it seems like a pack to bring them back :D
Last edited by ExaltedSloth on Nov 26, 2015, 6:12:10 PM
wait....doesnt cost the last cheapest supporter pack 30 dollars ?
Pass.

Too bad.

Got mine. But have to agree with the general comment that support packs feel more and more underwhelming with each release.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I am disappointed with these packs
"
We've tried hard to keep the price of these new packs as low as possible so that more people can enjoy them.

Can´t be srs here GGG. Worst Packs I saw from you guys since closed beta and/or in the gaming world for a while.

Please overthink that whole thing again. Got enough time till Ascendancy release. So rework them a bit.

Would love to spend money again, but not for this kind of lazy/lame excuse of a Supporter Pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info