The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Very nice, great price for the packs this time around. I'm sad there's no weapon effects, but am happy with the offered portals and pets at the higher tiers. I'm currently on a payment plan for Highgate, and am happy that these new supporter packs are priced lower, it'll make getting the most expensive a lot easier for me.

Spoiler
I'm still waiting on my t-shirt and graphic novel, it's closing in on three months since I purchased my Lunaris Pack. If I don't receive them soon I'll message support. The other t-shirts and things took long the last time too, so I am aware being patient is a virtue here, but I hope with these new packs this won't be an issue any longer.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Beaviz wrote:
Where is my "Aspirant Supporter Forum Title", I want to show off right now! :)

The team is working on this as we speak! Sorry for the hassle.

If you are still reading- maybe you can do something about confusing texts about 'soundtrack'- I thought I would get new Ascendancy music, but it seems that you get "upgrade" to Awakening files...
Thanks again for another chance to support this great game, but I'm glad I still have points from my last pack purchase.

Not hyped. Not impressed.

I love the portal color of the Sovereign Pack, but the border feels wrong. It doesn't look like something I conjure out of the air by reading a scroll. (a temporary portal)
These portals look like they were designed to be a permanent hideout decoration. They are just so big and clunky that I wouldn't want to use them in game.

Pets are a miss for me too. Great when you are afk in town, or to use in a H/O if you like to decorate. But again, I wouldn't want them tagging along during game play. We still can't turn down skill and particle effects that overpower everything else.

For the first time, I'll gonna pass on a supporter pack. Thanks anyway GGG
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
hype
these are better priced how?
I dig the green portal and have been waiting for a green portal mtx to come along for quite a while but...just not a pet guy to be honest and that's a lot of dough to pony up for a pack that I only want the portal from. Might have to pass on these packs this go around, sorry guys.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
Jerle wrote:

Got mine. But have to agree with the general comment that support packs feel more and more underwhelming with each release.

Hmm, I think they look much more polished graphics-wise with each release.
Those pet gargoyles have very natural-looking animations and are very detailed, it also looks to me as if their polygon count was much higher than the earlier pets and also the characters themselves.

Look how "blocky" the Witch's leg looks compared to the gargoyle. I don't know if the devs want to share it but I'd love to know the polygon count for these pets and for the 7 class characters.

And boy, aren't the gargoyles cute as frack :)

EDIT: also, the character's animation looks stiff compared to the gargoyle's, whose motions seem to be much more fluid. Has some progress on animation quality been done, hmm? Admit it GGG :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Nov 26, 2015, 6:22:10 PM
"
Beaviz wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Beaviz wrote:
Where is my "Aspirant Supporter Forum Title", I want to show off right now! :)

The team is working on this as we speak! Sorry for the hassle.

If you are still reading- maybe you can do something about confusing texts about 'soundtrack'- I thought I would get new Ascendancy music, but it seems that you get "upgrade" to Awakening files...

It should contain all the new music from The Awakening (but not the rest of Path of exile), extended to include music from Ascendancy.
Last edited by Sam on Nov 26, 2015, 6:37:57 PM
I must say this is a very lack lustre package. Hardly anyone plays with pets. I just can't fathom spending that much extra for a portal. Quite disappointed this time round.
I like the packs, but for what u get with them i think they should have cost alot less.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info