The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Love the music from video^^
@BadFuz
Hi

Cool if I was rich. 50$ for just a pet:( At 50$ I would expect a portal mtx also:( ATM these packs just seem like a glorified point pack. Awesome work on the new portal effects but the price... This comes a loooooooooonnnnnnggggggg way from 15$ OG'CB supporter packs. Why isn't there a 25$ pack?, perhaps that pack could've had a portal effect.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Again i'm disappointed, GL
"Sorry for my bad English"
usually i am happy with everything, but those packs arent that appealing to me. i remember the forsaken master packs and the premium ones, where you got a lot for your money.

i will probably get a pack either way though, when i am in need of points
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
damn those portals are so nice and badass!
and the pets... mmm :)
<3 gargies :D

WTB 220$ for 20$ /pm :p
Im surprised by how underwhelming these packs are, you guys made a killing last year for black friday and the 2.0 packs... no weap or armor affects??? what a step down..

im big on revenue and profits as thats what i do for a living, i expected much better perks but theres no way you'll break last years sales record selling this stuff, what a shame.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Worst supporter packs ever.
srsly those packs are so bad just 220 and 440 are good because portals / the frame are so bad compare to awakening..... gl i would buy pack but 220 or 440 just for portal ? lol<
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
cool, I'll try to get my hands on one of the shirts this time. The green portal effect (and whole pack) looks really cool, wish I could afford that pack.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Pets are for kids and girls. First two packs don't even have a portal effect. Meh!
Last pack were crap but these ones take the cake of worst in history of the game.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info