(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

the build is a really good choice if you like cyclone skill and burn explosions. also, it is strong enought even with a cheap gear, and you always can improve it with better stuff, and the difference is really huge - even 5-10 flat phys dmg is a gamechanger.

and thank you, mister Demopolos, for the
, i will use it after talisman league!

P.S. not the spam or the advertising - author of the build has a good and reasonable prices at his shops!
"
crazydvarf wrote:
the build is a really good choice if you like cyclone skill and burn explosions. also, it is strong enought even with a cheap gear, and you always can improve it with better stuff, and the difference is really huge - even 5-10 flat phys dmg is a gamechanger.

and thank you, mister Demopolos, for the
Verified
, i will use it after talisman league!

P.S. not the spam or the advertising - author of the build has a good and reasonable prices at his shops!

Thanks a lot for the kind words, and for the trade- hope the facebreakers treat you well! :)

I do think that this build is extremely efficient on a budget due to scaling of FB with flat phys. If I have the time I will make a 5-10 ex version and take some screenshots for OP.
Hi thank you for posting your build. I used my 94 do list for this build and it worked out really great. I got the legacy items while they were still affordable. With your Val haste gem link setup? Should I take out enhance?
Heya!

Just one question:

For a 5L - leave out Faster Attacks?
"
Tommygunson wrote:
Hi thank you for posting your build. I used my 94 do list for this build and it worked out really great. I got the legacy items while they were still affordable. With your Val haste gem link setup? Should I take out enhance?

You're welcome! Awesome that it's working out.

Yes, if you want to have vaal haste, you swap out enhance. It's a trade between perma 6 % attack speed (due to bloodrage - enhance), and having vaal haste buff as an option. Both are fine!

"
qwaza wrote:
Heya!

Just one question:

For a 5L - leave out Faster Attacks?

You got it! Fast attacks is the first to go on the 6L. Or dropping BM to go mana version (need some levels for this... costs about 8 passives in tree, see OP).
I seem to levelup and even with crappy weapon it seems i have more dps than with 800% facebreakers..

At what point gloves become better than weapons? Because i start to think either these gloves arent good enought or i dont know..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
I seem to levelup and even with crappy weapon it seems i have more dps than with 800% facebreakers..

At what point gloves become better than weapons? Because i start to think either these gloves arent good enought or i dont know..

All of this is in the OP, with a ton of detail in the leveling section.

You must not have any flat physical damage on your gear. The build works bc that 800% is scaling off of your physical damage. 800 % of nothing is still nothing.

Put on a meginords belt and some rings/ammys with good physical rolls, and you will steamroll content through merciless. I remember having like 40k dps in cruel or something silly.
"
webas wrote:

I started using Facebreakers at lvl 16 (mine is 797% in Talisman) and my dps went up with like 5k from the weapon I was using.

I am now lvl 35 and got 15k dps - if you can get that with any unique weapon at this lvl, using this build, I will eat your dirtiest pair of underwear.
Where does your life leech come from?
"
qwaza wrote:
I started using Facebreakers at lvl 16 (mine is 797% in Talisman) and my dps went up with like 5k from the weapon I was using.

I am now lvl 35 and got 15k dps - if you can get that with any unique weapon at this lvl, using this build, I will eat your dirtiest pair of underwear.

Right?! I can't think of anything that gets that much dps in normal difficulty...

"
Ramarath wrote:
Where does your life leech come from?

The 2% leech we get from blood rage is all we need.

I happen to have another .4% on one of my rings, and in the mana version of the build, another .4% in tree, but these aren't necessary at all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info