(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

could you break it to a detailed lvling experience? using skill trees for each 10 lvls maybe?
Hi.
Nice build. Currently lvl 31 and just melts the mobs like butter!

I should point out something though.

"Endurance Charges
These are generated through the following 4 link: endurance charge on melee stun - reckoning - shield charge - fortify

If you pay attention, you can keep 4 up all the time. You get them passively through blocking (reckoning), or from hitting guys with shield charge. Shield charge also allows you to keep up 100 % uptime on fortify if you rush into each pack."

Reckoning does not trigger fortify (unfortunately).
Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortify_(support_gem)

Just my 2c
Last edited by Heremod on Nov 25, 2015, 4:02:35 PM
"
betogemskill wrote:
could you break it to a detailed lvling experience? using skill trees for each 10 lvls maybe?

I am happy to put some general leveling trees in OP later today, but every 10 levels seems a bit excessive. A lot of this comes down to preference, in terms of whether you like more defense or offense first. The damage is so overkill vs the content as you level, even in merciless (I think I had like 40k dps long before I made it to maps). I'll also include some tips on items for leveling.

"
Heremod wrote:
Hi.
Nice build. Currently lvl 31 and just melts the mobs like butter!

I should point out something though.

"Endurance Charges
These are generated through the following 4 link: endurance charge on melee stun - reckoning - shield charge - fortify

If you pay attention, you can keep 4 up all the time. You get them passively through blocking (reckoning), or from hitting guys with shield charge. Shield charge also allows you to keep up 100 % uptime on fortify if you rush into each pack."

Reckoning does not trigger fortify (unfortunately).
Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortify_(support_gem)

Just my 2c

Thanks for your comment!

You're absolutely right, and I wasn't suggesting that the counter procs fortify. Links are very tight on this build, and this is the only place that fortify fits unless you are willing to lose dps by putting it on your 6L. If you shield charge into each new pack, you can keep fortify up 100% of the time, which is a very convenient playstyle (and allows you to keep max dps on primary attack).

I see this as an extremely efficient 4L: it singlehandedly gives you two sources of endurance charges (reckoning + shield charge), a viable move skill (shield charge), a counter that 1 shots a huge aoe of white mobs once you have good gear, and a way to keep 100 % uptime on fortify.
Last edited by demopolos on Nov 25, 2015, 4:44:30 PM
insane build you have put together! the dps seems broken.
OP updated with leveling trees, some information on leveling gears, and a lot more info in the jewels section.

"
lone500 wrote:
insane build you have put together! the dps seems broken.

Thanks man! But... I have to give credit to DeChaoOrdo, as this is an adaptation of his awesome scion facebreaker build. I think it works out really well on duelist, and am excited for the options that 2.1 will open up.
Last edited by demopolos on Nov 25, 2015, 10:13:55 PM
Hi!
I ude Your build and its AWESOME!
Thank You so much for this.
Btw. If tree appear in Monday You write here new possible tree for this build in new league?:>

I know it will be kinda hard to get fb in ne league but I wanna try :)

Greetings!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:
Hi!
I ude Your build and its AWESOME!
Thank You so much for this.
Btw. If tree appear in Monday You write here new possible tree for this build in new league?:>

I know it will be kinda hard to get fb in ne league but I wanna try :)

Greetings!

You're welcome! Happy the build is working for you!

I'll definitely put up a new tree after it's released, but it might take a day or two as I'm pretty busy irl.

I think that this build is pretty solid in new leagues... as facebreakers/meginord's are common items, and you really just want to stack flat physical on rings/ammys and it should be a breeze leveling. This doesn't sound too hard to gather, and really is OP damage vs the games content as you cruise your way up to maps.

Let me know if you've got any specific questions!
hi, build its awesome!

1 question:

why hatred its unlinked?

thx
4Head
"
ar3ik1049 wrote:
hi, build its awesome!

1 question:

why hatred its unlinked?

thx

Great that you're having luck with the build too!

Hatred is unlinked to the 3L it's on, because my shield has bloodrage and enhance on it. If it was linked to enhance, this would increase the mana reserved (requiring aura nodes in tree that I don't need now), without adding any benefit whatsoever (we don't need more radius on the aura, which is what you'd get).

"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
4Head

Huh? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info