(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

omg ... i am noob i forget the Mana Multipliers :>>>>>>

everything said thx mate ....
IGN: _Arcbaby_
Last edited by meloxx on Dec 12, 2015, 11:05:22 PM
Awesome build I am currently doing it, managed to get through all the difficulties without a problem. Of course Facebreakers and Meginords Gridle are very important in the beginning and of course the Abyssus boost you like crazy. For shield I am using Daresso Courage and I think it is pretty good with all the armor, block %, resistance and phys damage boost. Incredible job man, thank you for sharing and keep it up !
"
magicbeluga wrote:
Awesome build I am currently doing it, managed to get through all the difficulties without a problem. Of course Facebreakers and Meginords Gridle are very important in the beginning and of course the Abyssus boost you like crazy. For shield I am using Daresso Courage and I think it is pretty good with all the armor, block %, resistance and phys damage boost. Incredible job man, thank you for sharing and keep it up !

Thanks for your feedback- Happy the build is working out for you! :)

Your jewelry is incredibly important too- you can snag t1 phys rolls (up to 9-15) at as early as level 44. This can make you even more OP vs content as you level.

Daresso's defiance is a decent budget option. If you want the best dps shield possible, definitely go with Great Old One's Ward... it's under an ex these days I think, and is OP damage if you can fit it in gear set. For the most balanced option, you eventually want a huge armour shield, with a flat phys roll master crafted on it (and res/block if possible).

So I just did a ton of testing tonight and was able to drop blood magic with no mana issues. It ends up requiring about 8 nodes in tree, and an elreon ring (must have t1 phys roll). At high enough levels, this becomes really desirable, as you can add AoE, fortify, or a phys to light gem to your setup. For example, with phys to light I have 555k cyclone with no vaal haste/lioneye flask up (up from 475k). The addition of AoE gem (finally without dropping conc effect and having gimped dps) feels realllly nice, and certainly will enable faster clear speeds.

After much tweaking, here is the current mana based tree: poeurl.com/us6

When I have some time in the next couple of days I'll update the OP fully with the 2 major build options.

Last edited by demopolos on Dec 18, 2015, 5:50:31 AM
Any idea if the new Rigwald's Curse amulet will buff this a lot?

stats:

(16 to 24)% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+7% Base Unarmed Critical Strike Chance
Modifiers to Claw Damage also apply to Unarmed
Modifiers to Claw Attack Speed also apply to Unarmed
Modifiers to Claw Critical Strike Chance also apply to Unarmed

Would it be worth to go crit facebreaker cyclone?
ign: LevioState
"
stategamer wrote:

stats:

Me and demo actually discussed this today and coming up with a tree for it, Im prob gonna run his crit tree as a demo run in the talisman and see how it goes, on paper it could be insane :). Prob gonna be scion start also not duelist.

loads of potential though.

Especially when Ascendancy hits.

(running this non crit version currently in talisman with budget gear and im at around 80k tooltip on a 4 link at 67) If anyone needs any help with this build in the temp league im here to help also aswell as demo
"
Defibdebib wrote:
"
stategamer wrote:

stats:

Me and demo actually discussed this today and coming up with a tree for it, Im prob gonna run his crit tree as a demo run in the talisman and see how it goes, on paper it could be insane :). Prob gonna be scion start also not duelist.

(running this non crit version currently in talisman with budget gear and im at around 80k tooltip on a 4 link at 67) If anyone needs any help with this build in the temp league im here to help also aswell as demo

Ah nice, good thing there are people with the same idea!

Could you perhaps post your gear here? I just got to lvl 60 so just now got a budget abysus (41%) and feel like i could get some more dps, but forsee some problems with resistances.

Also now that i'm at the dealing with the bandits quest in merc, the decision right now is killing me, power or frenze charge ...

cheers and good luck!
ign: LevioState
Last edited by stategamer on Dec 18, 2015, 12:38:55 PM
"
stategamer wrote:
"
Defibdebib wrote:
"
stategamer wrote:

stats:

Could you perhaps post your gear here? I just got to lvl 60 so just now got a budget abysus (41%) and feel like i could get some more dps, but forsee some problems with resistances.

Also now that i'm at the dealing with the bandits quest in merc, the decision right now is killing me, power or frenze charge ...

cheers and good luck!

Id defo go with the frenzy charge as a duelist. for the merc reward. Also if you have problems with resists, you should try pick up jewels with resists to help you out or the node diamond skin for extra resists that you can respec out of later after u sorted your resists out.

"
Defibdebib wrote:

The crit version does seem to have awesome potential. Really curious to see how that tree will do... thanks for checking it out man! :)

"
stategamer wrote:

cheers and good luck!

You def got sound advice from Defibdebib. Frenzy charge is the way to go I think. With this build, it's super important to get t1 phys rolls on all jewelry slots, which will be a great boost to dps. Master craft phys dmg on the shield is also very important (if not using great old ones). The res are very fairly to make up with a few levels: jewels, diamond skin node, and picking up the res nodes and jewel slot south of scion if necessary.
Last edited by demopolos on Dec 19, 2015, 2:00:58 AM
What would you drop out of the your tree for crit though for the new unarmed talismans build.You have almost zero defensive passives as it is. I dont think theres much glass left in that cannon, you'd have to sack life (which as far as i can see is your only mitigation) or take out so many DPS passives that it would likey be a wash.
"Blue warrior shot the food"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info