(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Some notes for 3.1:
-The unique Abyss Stygian Vise is BONKERS for the build. It has 2 Abyss sockets, and 50% increased effect of the jewels. This means you can put 2 5-8 Physical damage to attacks, which is 10-16 damage, bringing it to 15-24 added phys damage. Then add on life rolls, resists, unholy might/onslaught/block, etc. GG!
-The Abyss Jewels seem to be BiS. 5-8 phys damage in multiple slots is a nice buff.
-THe Pure Talent jewel is also BiS, replacing the 15% AoE buff. This is only the case once you have connected to Marauder. This grants you 15% AoE and a good chunk of leech.
-I've been playing with auras/gems. I've swapped from Hatred to Blasphemy+Vulnerability, and using Maim instead of Faster Attacks. Clear is a bit slower, but bossing is quite a bit faster so far.
"
Zinki wrote:
Some notes for 3.1:
-The unique Abyss Stygian Vise is BONKERS for the build. It has 2 Abyss sockets, and 50% increased effect of the jewels. This means you can put 2 5-8 Physical damage to attacks, which is 10-16 damage, bringing it to 15-24 added phys damage. Then add on life rolls, resists, unholy might/onslaught/block, etc. GG!
-The Abyss Jewels seem to be BiS. 5-8 phys damage in multiple slots is a nice buff.
-THe Pure Talent jewel is also BiS, replacing the 15% AoE buff. This is only the case once you have connected to Marauder. This grants you 15% AoE and a good chunk of leech.
-I've been playing with auras/gems. I've swapped from Hatred to Blasphemy+Vulnerability, and using Maim instead of Faster Attacks. Clear is a bit slower, but bossing is quite a bit faster so far.

Good to know! You mind posting an example of the belt you're using and a few jewels?
is this updated for 3.1 ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Theridor wrote:
"
Zinki wrote:
Some notes for 3.1:

Good to know! You mind posting an example of the belt you're using and a few jewels?

Not able to link the jewels i have in tree/belt, but things like this(obviously better stats on jewel). Look for life/resists/unholy might/attack speed/etc, but mainly flat phys.
one question for you I know the amulet is very suefull for the DPS, but I LOVE to run BISCO amulet for IIQ IIR, do you think the build will still be viable wiht a Bisco ?!

alos is there a reason to NOT go crit ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 22, 2017, 8:08:28 AM
is anybody playing it optimized for 3.1
Any ideas or tipps?
IGN: ITwillbeGLORIOUS
Anybody running this currently as a raider? I ran this build back in 2.6 and i loved it. was wondering if its possible to run this as a raider?
Crit Facebreaker is 100% a waste of time. You will reach similar dps that will require even more of an investment, and you'll have far less HP and defense overall. The only reason people went crit was for instant life leech, that isn't the case anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info