(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Hy guys & girls,

would need help pls.

I run a mid/mid-high tier eqip atm and get only 11k DMG buffed.

How can I reach the 512k when theyre only few changes for Min/Maxing?

Cant imagine how this should work...or have they nerfed the build that hard?

Does the 3 gem LVL, the quality and the few more + x-x flat Phys DMG change that much?...pls help. :)

My Char name: Branvig

Thx in advance
Last edited by CroDanZ on Aug 19, 2017, 11:50:48 AM
"
livejamie wrote:

Everything should be pretty similar, Brutality is better than Added Fire now.

But brutality stripe all elemental damage.
So, should i drop Hatred and Herald of ash?
hi mate quick question
is this build can also use charged dash?
Ah nevermind, Path of Building was still calculating Hatred and Herald damage even with that support added.
livejamie
"
Lefezza wrote:
hi mate quick question
is this build can also use charged dash?

No, there are only a few skills you can use while unarmed: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unarmed#Skill_gems
livejamie
I'm working on a Heirophant version if people are interested: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1968849
livejamie
I am not sure exactly what is going on with mine. I have fire golem + AW and I am doing a five link without the added fire damage. I have the other curses and CWDT as listed, and a decent amount of phys on all my rings and my amulet. It isn't GG gear yet, but still a lot. Sitting at around 6500 life, 10k armor, and capped res. However, the damage is just severely lacking. I was running a sunder gladiator bleedsplosion before this, and it could handle bosses, albeit slowly, much much better than the shield charge can.

My tooltip average damage is sitting around 11k with fire golem, AW, Herald of Ash, and Hatred. My APS is only 1.75, but that's without Blood Rage / Vaal Haste. I get hit hard and struggle to stay alive because of Abyssus, and the boss killing is still very, very slow. I am linking my gear, if someone else can take a look and suggest things.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASHBLMFLQU8CbsLYQxwDPcOPBQgFE0UcRXsGJEaOBo-J58uUy_MMZ4yTjWSOlI64Tu2PAU8LT38QKBHfkh4SdVN41BHV1RYY1nzXhNfP2FSYuxlTWebaGVo8nKpdO12f3aseTl673uMfNl99X7gfuKCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-Fp4ZghrSKs4rwjM-PmZBVk6iXeZ5XogClNaZXqZWsqqyvrj6vbLCrsoC2irc-uR28n702vqfAZsC_wYLEFcSCxPbFU8auz37Tb9i92Xzawdwy5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8i_yRfNv8931YfZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=trisscar1212&characterName=Seruvius
"
I am not sure exactly what is going on with mine. I have fire golem + AW and I am doing a five link without the added fire damage. I have the other curses and CWDT as listed, and a decent amount of phys on all my rings and my amulet. It isn't GG gear yet, but still a lot. Sitting at around 6500 life, 10k armor, and capped res. However, the damage is just severely lacking. I was running a sunder gladiator bleedsplosion before this, and it could handle bosses, albeit slowly, much much better than the shield charge can.

My tooltip average damage is sitting around 11k with fire golem, AW, Herald of Ash, and Hatred. My APS is only 1.75, but that's without Blood Rage / Vaal Haste. I get hit hard and struggle to stay alive because of Abyssus, and the boss killing is still very, very slow. I am linking my gear, if someone else can take a look and suggest things.

I am in a similar position. I would love some input from people running this in 3.0 Harbinger. I can see where I would get a lot of damage from legacy gear, but as it is, I don't see the damage getting that much better in league.

I still have to take the melee damage passives by...Marauder? I think? Which is like 70% ish, which would help definitely (but even then, those nodes are additive with the others I have). I'm also only in the early 70s, so I can't equip steel rings yet. I estimate all of these upgrades to double my current damage with amazing rolls (which wouldn't be cheap, I'd have to start ut with subpar steel rings first). I'm not having a huge issue with living usually, but my clear speed/damage output is nowhere near what is showcased in legacy gear. Levelling to 80 would definitely help, getting me those melee passives and steel rings, but it doesn't seem to be working as advertised so far.
"
trisscar1212 wrote:

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASHBLMFLQU8CbsLYQxwDPcOPBQgFE0UcRXsGJEaOBo-J58uUy_MMZ4yTjWSOlI64Tu2PAU8LT38QKBHfkh4SdVN41BHV1RYY1nzXhNfP2FSYuxlTWebaGVo8nKpdO12f3aseTl673uMfNl99X7gfuKCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-Fp4ZghrSKs4rwjM-PmZBVk6iXeZ5XogClNaZXqZWsqqyvrj6vbLCrsoC2irc-uR28n702vqfAZsC_wYLEFcSCxPbFU8auz37Tb9i92Xzawdwy5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8i_yRfNv8931YfZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=trisscar1212&characterName=Seruvius

5 link, no steel rings, no wonder you are lacking dps
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:

5 link, no steel rings, no wonder you are lacking dps

That's fair, but I did pick up a steel ring last night with much better phys (however, with what I could afford, much lower life). It did make things significantly better, and so my next goal will be another steel ring and/or switching my shield for a Great Old One's Ward and bringing a basalt to deal with phys mitigation.

I'm new to facebreaker builds and I am learning, and the terse reply definitely doesn't help. It doesn't seem as "click together and make it work" as the OP suggests is all, especially with the nerfs to some of these items if you can't get legacy versions. It is still incredibly fun, but more expensive than initially expected given the nature of the build and the rings given. I'm still only about at a buffed 16k average damage with near 3 APS, which is a big jump. The shield should make that much beigger, and my AW needs a four link, but is already nearing 50k.

Again, awesome fun once it clicks, but it takes much more to make it click if you can't get the legacy items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info