(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Im currently sitting on a lot of ex on legacy. Im going to keep playing this char on standart. Need better rings. Anyone have any upgrades?

Needs t0 phys, t1 life, Dex and Int(40+)
Ingame name: Kimoji
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:
"
"
JLawL wrote:
It won't work. Divining legacy items makes them non legacy. You'll have to save up for a better pair.

Thank you for response!. Yeah, this is what I was afraid of. Well, I think I'll just wait for Relic Facebreaker appear in Standard, buy the cheapest one and divine it to perfection :)

You cant divine those either. Either way youre going to be looking at 50ex+ for 920%+. 80~100ex for near perf. You cant divine legacy stat items or they will go down to the current stats.

Darn, these guys have foresaw everything! :)
Primarily, I love how interactive and supportive you are of this build throughout game versions!

But mainly, is it possible to SStrand with Insanity gloves?
"
But mainly, is it possible to SStrand with Insanity gloves?

It's a FB build. Am I really this stupid.
This looks like a good starter build indeed and have a possibility to improve it with heavy currency investment, I was wondering which bandits for 3.0, OAK or kill them all ? As Alira will be benefit only the AR 15% not good enough and Kraitlyn have a 6% Movespeed and 3% AS doesn't look too good, I mean even OAK is not that good but at least benefits from all 3 buffs, 1% HP regen, 20% phys dmg and 2% phys dmg reduction not sure if better than 2 points.
"
sirs wrote:
This looks like a good starter build indeed and have a possibility to improve it with heavy currency investment, I was wondering which bandits for 3.0, OAK or kill them all ? As Alira will be benefit only the AR 15% not good enough and Kraitlyn have a 6% Movespeed and 3% AS doesn't look too good, I mean even OAK is not that good but at least benefits from all 3 buffs, 1% HP regen, 20% phys dmg and 2% phys dmg reduction not sure if better than 2 points.

I guess Kraityn is best for this build. 6% attack and movement speed helps a lot for shield charge as shield charge benefit from both. And 3% dodge is not completely waste either.

PS: I'm leveling this build in beta and I feel like leveling with Sunder is much faster, safer and easier. I'm lvl 45 right now and I tried to swap from sunder to shield charge but it does not make so much damage yet even when I use it with Tabula + 2x phys rings + phys amu + megi belt. Only full distance shield charge oneshots enemies (white ones). But with Sunder + Batism I oneshot whites all the time from distance.
Last edited by orava on Jul 15, 2017, 10:55:30 AM
I still dont have voidheart or red nightmare, recently i bought Surrender and here are my stats

icecrash for fun
http://imgur.com/a/mlReV
cyclone bosses
http://imgur.com/a/wxJRU

shield charge for fast clearing
http://imgur.com/a/yOVsf
Is this build viable for the upcoming 3.0 version?

And if so which bandit will you pick?
"
Asutsi wrote:
Is this build viable for the upcoming 3.0 version?

And if so which bandit will you pick?

Would like to know it too....especially if one of the new support runes is more viable than the current. (Britality or maim support)

But I think generaly it will be again a great league starter build.

For bandits: Definitely Oak bcs the 20% increased Physical Damage. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Aug 2, 2017, 11:18:21 AM
crafted GG 6link armour for this GG build ) if anyone interested pm me ingame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info