(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Hey its me again ^^. Finally bought that red nightmare!
GOt only one question: you wrote in the guide that it gives you 14% more block chance. When i put it in the spot you described , i only get 9. am i missing something ?
Thx for the guide
Could you plz tell in which order did you take you slayer points?
One thing I did change from the original build was I wore Redblade Tramplers. With the recent buff they are actually not all that bad if you can work out the Int/Dex and resistance elsewhere.
Last edited by Ninjabassist on May 13, 2017, 1:47:04 PM
Hey Demopolos. Big fan of your build!

I was wondering if you could somehow take a look at my build. I've been stuck with some damage and I'm confused as to why.

I know majority of my gems aren't 20 yet. But I'm no where near your damage even fully buffed.. :\ Cyclone I hit around 320k or something no where near the 1.4m
"
T11b0ne wrote:
GOt only one question: you wrote in the guide that it gives you 14% more block chance. When i put it in the spot you described , i only get 9. am i missing something ?

Nope, you are absolutely right. I was thinking of how I gained 14 % total, forgetting 5 % of that was going rare shield > surrender. The red nightmare nets you: 9 % block / free end charge gen / 5 % chaos dmg. Sorry about that!

"
SilentLihn wrote:
Thx for the guide
Could you plz tell in which order did you take you slayer points?

Rush brutal fervor for norm / cruel (the leech is GG). Then headsman for merc / uber.

"
Ninjabassist wrote:
One thing I did change from the original build was I wore Redblade Tramplers. With the recent buff they are actually not all that bad if you can work out the Int/Dex and resistance elsewhere.

Redblade tramplers are totally reasonable. They are actually listed as an option in the gearing section. I would say it's easy to lose the res here for some dmg... but if you opt for the voidheart/surrender/red nightmare you are more starved and it's hard to add another unique to the mix. Basically for mid budget build, they are great... and if you go for the block/poison/bleed setup a rare is needed for most.

"
uljimah wrote:
Hey Demopolos. Big fan of your build!

I was wondering if you could somehow take a look at my build. I've been stuck with some damage and I'm confused as to why.

I know majority of my gems aren't 20 yet. But I'm no where near your damage even fully buffed.. :\ Cyclone I hit around 320k or something no where near the 1.4m

I can't give you real feedback as your profile is set to private. In general though, keep in mind that the numbers in those screens are fully buffed. Pasted the process for checking full buff dps from a previous post below...

Keep in mind that in evaluating your full damage, you should have:
-Conc effect in for AoE (this is always available for bosses if needed)
-Auras up
-Golem up
-Bloodrage + frenzy charges up
-Warchief totem down
-vaal haste up
-flasks up
-multiply your tooltip X your attacks per second

The last bit of dps from the build is hard to squeeze out. None of this is needed for fast farming t15, but to fully max out...:
-t1 or deafening phys rolls on jewelry
-legacy meginord
-20/20 (or better yet, 21/20) gems
-4x good mods on all jewels
-legacy facebreaker
-All 3 dmg flasks in build
Last edited by demopolos on May 22, 2017, 7:54:00 AM
Would u mind taking a look at my char? The damage is kinda lacking and i have mana issues.
Hello there,

first thank you for the guide, the build is fun so far!

I am playing in HC_Legacy and i am getting a few very scary hits already in low tier maps (5-8). I have around 11k armour, with flasks up, i get to 30k armor, i.e. around 90% phys. dmg reduction.

i think my gear is ok, the damage is ok with shield charge, warchief is nice dmg . . .

i am a bit worried bout the survivability right now and looking for ways to improve it w/o screrwing up too much my dmg, which is ok/good now . . .

- thinking bout xchanging my flame golem for a chaos golem.
- maybe drop one of the offensive auras and get determination aura
- wouldnt a "The Brass Dome" be a good choice for HC chars?

Path of Building Build/Item Share:
- https://pastebin.com/KRktUMbn
Last edited by Tuche on May 27, 2017, 4:33:58 PM
"
T11b0ne wrote:

It's actually 13.
Diamond 5 block, fire res 4, 2 from barbarism and 1 + 1 form the other 2 nodes.
Just put ur mouse on them and u will know the right ammount.
;)
Last edited by ForteBraccio on May 29, 2017, 3:37:33 PM
Thx for this build , i trade all my currency but it's really good.
I farm on shapped strand really nice with this build
Next step good ring :) !
Hi.

nice and fun build (Y) but i just wondering one thing bro.

i checked on Endgame Shield Charge tree at lvl 99 (endgame red nightmare variant): Tree

its show 54 int
383 str
73 dex

my question is how can u using the gem: increased Area Of Effect Support when its need 63 int???

this build was so fun to play as ty for sharing this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info