PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Yeah this build isn't nearly as cheap as advertised. You have to spend hundreds of chaos just to hit 30k shield charges (if not 1000+). It was super great for levelling, albeit squishy, but it fell off hard for mapping. With the 100c budget I originally set aside for this, I am only at 10k charges buffed. There is a decent spike up ahead when I get to steel rings, but even then, it will only make t10 and down feel good
Red maps would require a rather large investment it seems, just to be semi-viable. I was playing with Path of Builder and the numbers just don't even come close to half of his damage with gg gear.
Alright, picked up an Old Great One's Ward, and things are definitely better. After some more working around my lower life (just around 6k now, until I upgrade some jewels), I can do Uber Lab without much difficulty, and it definitely melts Izaro. Normal Atziri is also fairly fast, though its important to use AW with where I am at health wise.

I finished my boots too, and got a faster attacks 20/20 to stick in with my warchief. With Herald of Ash, Hatred, Atziri's Promise, Lion's Roar, Lightning Golem, and Blood Rage, AW is over 90k tooltip DPS now. With a proper ring and some more jewel upgrades, I can see that absolutely melting things. Throw in a Taste of Hate / Sin's Rebirth, and now I get what this is going for.

All in all, yes, the build still works in 3.0, though I still have no idea how to quite get the numbers advertised without legacy. It is so much fun to play, just go in knowing that it is going to be expensive.
yeah this build definitely isn't as advertised, atleast not anymore. with a voidheart, and area dmg on 3 jewels, you've massively increased double dip damage before 3.0, now there is noi doubledip so voidheart isn't worth it, but there is a node that gives 25% chance to bleed which is worth picking up. my gear on standard

this class is amazing. it's fun, it feels great, i've had so many exciting near misses with storm bearers and fucking mental shrines. 2 weeks ago I was lvl 92, now im 50% into level 99. and i've made about 75 exalted, from clear speed alone (vendoring 6s, picking up everything higher then a jewllers orb, not picking up items or selling, just speed run maps) and also levelling brutality skill gems to 20/20 to sell for extra cash, but yeah all in all it's an expensive build, but with enfeeble on me, and 40% phys dmg reduction on monsters, it takes maybe 3 hits to kill a tier 15 pack of mobs. I can kill bosses with certain map mods really fast, i killed all breachlords except chayula.
IGN: Juxax
"
mebell333 wrote:
I was playing with Path of Builder and the numbers just don't even come close to half of his damage with gg gear.

this
reached level 100 in 3 weeks with this build, just running double pack size shaped strand, atoll plateau shore etc. build is great. with standard shield charge setup I killed everything but chayula, shaper, and hydra not tried the last 2 yet though, chayula was ghay.

it's an intense build, but the only way this build shined without legacy gear, was pre 3.0 if u stacked 5 good 4 mod jewels with area damage it double dipped ignite damage, poison and bleed from a voidheart and u rocked the world.

now.. u don't get the double dip dmg obviously, ignite is not too shabby, but voidheart is a waste, u get 25% chance to bleed on tree. but I've still running bosses, killed uber quite smoothly deathless.

I plan on respeccing something 2handed and nasty, so Im selling my gear on standard, I got some nice mid tier, and some gg tier, pm if interested.
IGN: Juxax
Last edited by GankstarVX84 on Sep 7, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
Hey guys! After playing some other builds in league/std, I returned to facebreaker to min max this setup. I am about to leave town for a friend's wedding and can't fully update guide now but... let me give you the broad strokes for 3.0.

Here is my updated character so you can see everything together: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/demopolos/characters

We got some big buffs this patch, build is still an excellent fast/chill map clearer, and can run all content (swapping to cyclone for uber atziri/shaper for ease). The changes:
-Damage on Full Life works now with blood rage degen as long as you're slayer! This is a massive buff. Use it in place of added fire on SC, and in place of fast attacks on warchief.
-WED now applies to us! Flat phys is still most important on gear, but this is now our 2nd most important dps stat. Try to sneak in WED on your rings/ammys if u can on top of phys.
-Carcass jack got a solid buff... it's less defense but now it really does help clear speed and is a worthy option for speed mapping.
-Voidheart is NO LONGER worth it. Replace this with a steel ring with life/phys (and ideally WED) for more life/offense.
-Now you can get a 40 life implicit on Surrender... this was +140 life for me by itself!
-PoB says dmg vs normal enemies is: 142k/hit shield charge @ 4.08 aps (with conc), 788k warchief (4L), and cyclone is 2.15m (6L swap).

My profile should get you going with the basics. After I'm back in town I will fully update guide when time permits.
Last edited by demopolos on Sep 12, 2017, 6:42:42 PM
"
demopolos wrote:

My profile should get you going with the basics. After I'm back in town I will fully update guide when time permits.

Nice, cant wait. :)

Other question, how does WED affect the build?

I see only phys DMG since we removed added fire.

ty in advance.
A update would be nice :) Love this build!
This build will be getting insane buffs in Abyss league. The new Abyss jewels have flat phys on them, and can be socketed into a new belt, in addition to other new uniques, and of course, in the tree. This is going to make this build skyrocket in damage, and I'm super hyped for this. Not to mention, the new shaper/elder items that can create pseudo-5-6-7 links in 4 link slots, opening up better ST with Warchief. Gonna be a great league to be Facebreaker, assuming FB isn't nerfed with the addition of the jewels.
"
demopolos wrote:
Hey guys! After playing some other builds in league/std, I returned to facebreaker to min max this setup. I am about to leave town for a friend's wedding and can't fully update guide now but... let me give you the broad strokes for 3.0.

Here is my updated character so you can see everything together: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/demopolos/characters

We got some big buffs this patch, build is still an excellent fast/chill map clearer, and can run all content (swapping to cyclone for uber atziri/shaper for ease). The changes:
-Damage on Full Life works now with blood rage degen as long as you're slayer! This is a massive buff. Use it in place of added fire on SC, and in place of fast attacks on warchief.
-WED now applies to us! Flat phys is still most important on gear, but this is now our 2nd most important dps stat. Try to sneak in WED on your rings/ammys if u can on top of phys.
-Carcass jack got a solid buff... it's less defense but now it really does help clear speed and is a worthy option for speed mapping.
-Voidheart is NO LONGER worth it. Replace this with a steel ring with life/phys (and ideally WED) for more life/offense.
-Now you can get a 40 life implicit on Surrender... this was +140 life for me by itself!
-PoB says dmg vs normal enemies is: 142k/hit shield charge @ 4.08 aps (with conc), 788k warchief (4L), and cyclone is 2.15m (6L swap).

Will this be updated for 3.1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info