(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
demopolos wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
when you say this, you mean swap 1 gem?! or swap the whole armor?!

also i am too casual to min/max... i probably wont even reach a ?l... ill stay at 5L...
do you still suggest the full Shield Charge way?! or which option would you go if you were casual limited to a 5L?

I meant whole armour. :D

If I were casual and limited to a 5L, and I wanted to do as much content as possible, I'd run: 5L cyclone (for bosses and hard packs), and 4L shield charge (with fortify in it, using it for fast moving, clearing easy enemies, and self-buffing). If you are on a 5L, I think shield charge damage wouldn't be enough to kill some of the harder bosses safely.

what i rly like about shield charge is that you can clear pack while moving rly fast... can you still do this in a 4L shield charge!?

Yes you can, I run a 4L SC and 6L cyclone. My shield charge 1 shots most of everything without using my flasks, with my flasks I clear extremely fast.
Is it worth to get First to Strike, Last to Fall on Champion?
IGN PinkCharmander
With the cyclone build, non legacy facebreaker do you think that is possible to kill new end game bosses, like The Shaper?
sorry for bad english. :b
"
truongd321 wrote:

It's up to your play style you could go either First to Strike, Last to Fall for damage or Conqueror for the damage mitigation.
guys i wanna paly shieldcharge but i dont knw if i should go with your build or mathil build : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676598/page/1

can anyone told me why they chose Demopolo over Mathil?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
"
truongd321 wrote:

It's up to your play style you could go either First to Strike, Last to Fall for damage or Conqueror for the damage mitigation.

I see. So as long as I as I maintain life then I get a 40% increased damage. Some1 told me in game that if I get hit I no longer get the boost.
IGN PinkCharmander
Would juggernaut be better for this build compared to champion?
Getting 6-8 endurance charges and getting the addtional 25% fortify effect.
Plus the double Armour makes it a more tanky choice?

I'm at a stalemate deciding which to go for. Most pref champion as there is no downtime but I can't resist forgoing juggernaut.
is it better to level with a weapon or with a 650% faceBreaker
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
pablo38 wrote:
With the cyclone build, non legacy facebreaker do you think that is possible to kill new end game bosses, like The Shaper?
sorry for bad english. :b

Yes definitely. The build becomes a better bosskiller (but loses clear speed) if you drop the ele prolif-aoe-burn links for HoA and add in determination or blasphemy-vuln. You will need good gear and max gems to tackle the hardest content with non-legacy FB.

"
notgeesus wrote:
Would juggernaut be better for this build compared to champion?
Getting 6-8 endurance charges and getting the addtional 25% fortify effect.
Plus the double Armour makes it a more tanky choice?

I'm at a stalemate deciding which to go for. Most pref champion as there is no downtime but I can't resist forgoing juggernaut.

I have not tested juggernaut, but my instinct is that champion is the stronger overall option. If you wanted to make a generally tankier setup with less dps, then going juggernaut and stacking end charges might be a viable alternative. My build is focused primarily on being safe while having extremely fast clear speed, so this would be a bit different (safer/slower).

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is it better to level with a weapon or with a 650% faceBreaker

Without question... 650% FB (assuming you have meginords and high flat physical rolls on jewelry). With my 747% FB, I already have 34k cyclone at lvl 52 on league, and much of my gear is crummy (no quality in any gems). It absolutely melts the content! :)
Is this build scalling so well in 2.4 too ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info