Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

If uniques were accepted as sacrifice this could be a much more fun option than vendoring duplicated uniques.
This sounds awesome! It does sound like a interesting thing to add to the core game too. Even if it is really rare.
These sound better than normal shrines in my opinion, normal shrines just seem like a little boost to exp and doesn't add much, being limited to like 10 shrines.
If the dark shrines has lots of different affects, kinda like vaal orb, these could have some really nice RNG moments.
Soo heres my big question, are we going to have any skill changes/additions in the new 1 month league ? Also, will this league have its own unique items ?

Theres no rewards of incentive for doing this new one month league really, i cant say id enjoy another month of playing a super defensive build.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
My wife left me again. :(
Great! Sound like it's an event for fun. Don't take the rewards or league-only unique so serious guys. The original and ultimate purpose of game is fun. So, let's play some weird builds in this weird event. :D
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'll join only when GGG give mtx points or alt art unique as reward.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Another one month. It sounds cool tho.
"
1beb wrote:
If uniques were accepted as sacrifice this could be a much more fun option than vendoring duplicated uniques.

To me it seems pretty obvious why this is not the case. Unique items have well.. unique affixes. Every single one would have to be coded for something, and in addition, take goreclub, that lvl 5 or something 1 hander mace with 300% increased physical damage, why that would compare to really high tiered rare weapon thus making the sacrifice meaningless.

In order to bypass this, they'd have to code in a ridiculous amount of exclusions so why bother? Just make it rares only, then its much simpler to do and harder to exploit.
Last edited by Undead_Fred on Oct 24, 2015, 2:09:56 AM
Sounds very fun, thanks for putting in the time looking forward to it!
These kind of Events give a horrifying insight into the minds of the Founders. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info