Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

"
Drumheller wrote:
This sounds like a lot of fun! Thank you!

Will it only work for rare items or items of any rarity?

Only rare (yellow) items. You'll start by sacrificing ones you don't need, but then the greed will take over...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Im glad that atleast we get another "short" league instead of just waiting for the new 3-4month...

Thanks
Cudez

ps. challenges would had been nice :/
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Oct 22, 2015, 11:56:17 PM
fallout league!
"
Cudez wrote:
Im glad that atleast we get another "short" league instead of just waiting for the new 3-4month...

Thanks
Cudez

def agree, atleast there's something rather than stand in my hideout in stadart
This is why Johnathan time is the most expensive time.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
A whole week of Jonathon time. That's the most valuable time GGG has.
I'm not sure how I feel about this, Yeah if you can sacrifice unique items on standard, We'll actually have a item dump of some sorts, (Which we're in dire need of) but In terms of "end game", "Pvp" issues this doesn't offer much.

If you could sacrifice Shavs to summoner Uber Shavrones to fight, to get a special item, I'd be sooooooo happy, but right now, as a Lvl 100 and Average player level's of upper 94+'s, Situation is pretty dire...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Oct 23, 2015, 12:04:53 AM
=O

Wait, this mechanic could be a perfect as an item sink for standard league. You should consider to refine this in the future.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Nice work Jonathan!

I'm assuming the better the item the better the outcome i.e. 5L, 6S, ilvl 82, T1 affix etc.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Drumheller wrote:
This sounds like a lot of fun! Thank you!

Will it only work for rare items or items of any rarity?

Only rare (yellow) items. You'll start by sacrificing ones you don't need, but then the greed will take over...

Unlikely, given that you guys aren't exactly known for having a good sense of risk/reward. The odds of earning back anything not-shit that you decide to sacrifice to them will not be worth the cost of the good item.

People will just use these as brick dispensers, other than a few high profile people throwing mjolnirs and shavs on them for funsies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info