Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

WTB rare fishing rod :)

Please sell that hand shrine as a hideout mtx during this event!

Please!
OMG u guys never stop to surprise me
Looking forward to play it ^^
Sounds like a very interesting concept and can't wait to try it. Only bad parts are the apparent lack of any challenges and guaranteed prizes.

One question though: Once you sacrifice an item, will you even KNOW what affect it had or will it just say "Something happened..." and leave it up to you to figure out what?
.....ok lol, I guess we will see where this is going :D

sounds random
Any chance we can change the start date to Friday/Saturday?? I think most people work the weekdays and would really like to participate in the day 1 rush.
"
SieghartX2 wrote:
Any chance we can change the start date to Friday/Saturday?? I think most people work the weekdays and would really like to participate in the day 1 rush.

yes please!
looks like its a RNG event - could be fun :-)
fits nicely in my schedule as well since i start new schoolcourses and have some extra time around november
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
KaiSong wrote:
High profile players that cant read that you can only use rares.

You know an alternate meaning for "rare" is "uncommon", right? It wasn't obvious they were talking about yellow items.

That may be an English definition, but in PoE parlance, rare items are yellow colored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info