Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

"
Hodari wrote:
"
TravisL wrote:
"Any stat or mechanic that looked like it could be a cool Darkshrine outcome was thrown in."

My favourite sentence

Yeah, but knowing them, this should also definitely scare us...

I'll probably hate myself for even mentioning this just in case they haven't thought of it already, but for example:

All mobs in the zone gain Corrupted Blood

So, Merciless then.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
The sad thing is that the rewards are given completely random i isn't achievement for item or speed leveling for item it's random...
"
crazygranader wrote:
The sad thing is that the rewards are given completely random i isn't achievement for item or speed leveling for item it's random...

It's just a fun league until the next temporary league, you can always just take a small break til then, or play the leagues for fun - I might even record the results of the shrines for laughs, I know they are rehashing old content but I hope they have one little 'surprise' in store, that'd be cool.
Pity only rares, but its understandable. Still would be a cool way of 'vendoring' useless uniques, obviously rng wouldn't often give you good results, but one crazy/fun result would be worth it!

I'm also planning a bit of a crazy build, my recent theorycrafting have given really surprisingly good results so maybe it might even work lol
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Oct 24, 2015, 11:06:55 AM
FU*K YEA!!!
SSF since ~OB
SELFOUND!
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
so just to be clear its a new fresh start right ? like new league ?
I'll probably check it out even though I haven't played at all in a long time, sounds interesting for some lulz
S L O W E R
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Gambito121 wrote:
This is the greatest item sink idea EVER, hope it'll be implemented into the core game. But please, make them eat uniques and maybe gems too. idk, you sacrifice a Crown of Thorns and suddenly all mobs turn into Jesus or something

New Achievement:

Auto Pilate
Fully clear an area affected by Jesus Mobs.

LOL, you are a clever guy
Kinda sad I have to wait another 5 weeks for a proper league.

But it is how it is I guess.
I'll take a look at it for sure.
Meta-game holds no value - Play with what you like!
I am torn on this. The league sounds very interesting but I also think the current meta is as "old" feeling as I have ever experienced in this game going back to beta. I hope we get more then just this league and we actually get some rebalancing and perhaps some new skills introduced.

I also hope that for those who are goal oriented, that there are some rewards that are achievement based like there have been in other 1 month(ish) leagues. I like the random rewards too, dont get me wrong, but give us some interesting goals too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info