Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

"
ventti666 wrote:
Why 1 month league ? they are so boring make them longer.

Did you even read the OP?
Can't wait, wish it would arrive sooner >.>
I am predicting this will end up being more frustrating than fun.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Looking forward to this!
All I care is that servers work after this five-week event. Atm its too risky to play during peak hours and that's the only time for most of us.
Topkek
Very sad to see this, why would u make anothe 1m league? trading on the flashback league was dead after first week and only got worse every week. i love this game GGG but these 1 months leagues are killing your own game. u got to step it up else your game will go to ash.

edit: also where is the challenges? sadly this game is turning into a casual game like all the other games in the world. random price for lvl? it dosent give me any motivation to compete.
i understand this is the best way to keep the majority(casual players) in the game but it will be at the cost of the more hardcore players who likes to no life for a week or 2 straight. might aswell start a toon on standard while this 5w league is running.
Last edited by Moosemanden on Oct 25, 2015, 12:45:48 PM
Will the rare items have to be identified?
The concept is interesting in and of itself, and additionally can serve as a way to free up stash space/clear remove-only tabs. Since you mention that one possible effect is having the tangos fight one another, that raises a question: why don't we see different enemy 'factions' fighting it out where it makes sense? Examples: bandits fighting skeletons out in the forests; Blackguard and ribbons having at it in the battlefield. It sounds like you have the coding know-how in place, and it'd certainly make things more interesting...

And speaking of microtransactions, I'm actually disappointed the Blackguard captain uniform (seen on that one unnamed officer in Act 3 and Arteri in Act 2) isn't one...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
Don't always expect it to be fair. Darkshrines are capricious and arbitrary.

Me likee :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Moosemanden wrote:
Very sad to see this, why would u make anothe 1m league? trading on the flashback league was dead after first week and only got worse every week. i love this game GGG but these 1 months leagues are killing your own game. u got to step it up else your game will go to ash.

I have to agree. In the 1 month leagues the market works as it should only for the first 5-8 days or so, and after that, it is all but decline in activity, especially when top players gear-up and start to farm XP (then they only trade maybe 10+ chaos worth stuff, if you beg them :)). Usually, you can buy the best gear in game really cheap in this period of early, fresh realm.

Lately, I've been trying to gear up a fresh character in Hardcore, and to my surprise I wasn't been able to find even the most basic rares on market (for instace, Rustic Sash with life/armor), let alone more specific ones like a good Amethyst Ring, etc.

IMHO, 1 month realms are just too short.

If it would be up to me, in terms of realm lenght, there should be a perma-standard+hc, a 6 months standard+hc and all other for-fun, testing and throw arounds events should not last more than 5-10 days tops (and be voided except maybe for just acive gear on the char).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info