Announcing the Five-week Darkshrine Events

If all else fails, you can always make your own goals. And without the pressure of NEEDING to find a build that can complete all the challenges, you might have a bit more room to experiment with something different.

I wouldn't mind seeing some official challenges either, but sounds like this league is really meant to be more of a purely "fun" rather than "goal-oriented" one.
And here I thought a Darkshrine event would be about Protoss :D
I dont get it, another 1 month timewaste league.

Whats the point?
"
Zhatan wrote:

Whats the point?

Guess you didn't read the first sentence of this post by Jon..

"
A few weeks ago, we realised we had a problem. The Flashback events would be ending on the 2nd of November but there would still be five weeks after that until the next challenge leagues could be released.

Since all our developers are busy working on future content, there would have to be a gap where Standard and Hardcore would be the only leagues running. We weren't really happy with that.

Page 1, 1st post....
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
Zhatan wrote:

Whats the point?

Your whole time playing games are timewaste.

What's your point?
"
Zhatan wrote:

Whats the point?

fun
?
"
Zhatan wrote:

Whats the point?

Woe is me, for I am a creature of dark melancholy. I can only sense joy in the form of true challenge leagues. Pity me not, my dear fellow exiles, for my time in the glorious sun will come once the tyranny of this five week league is over.
Oh woe is me! Woe is me! I have gazed into the abyss! There is no joy in the world! We are forever damned! Woe! Woe is meeeeeeee!

*Cough*
I would agree with this typically, but for uniques, perhaps it could be on a fixed set of potential modifiers - much akin to what you would see for vaal orbs.

"
Undead_Fred wrote:
"
1beb wrote:
If uniques were accepted as sacrifice this could be a much more fun option than vendoring duplicated uniques.

To me it seems pretty obvious why this is not the case. Unique items have well.. unique affixes. Every single one would have to be coded for something, and in addition, take goreclub, that lvl 5 or something 1 hander mace with 300% increased physical damage, why that would compare to really high tiered rare weapon thus making the sacrifice meaningless.

In order to bypass this, they'd have to code in a ridiculous amount of exclusions so why bother? Just make it rares only, then its much simpler to do and harder to exploit.
Why 1 month league ? they are so boring make them longer.
I'll play it :-)

Taking a nice 2 week break after Warbands and Flashback ruled my life...
Last edited by ignition75 on Oct 25, 2015, 12:19:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info