Developer Q&A: 187 Questions Answered!

Nice read :-) Thanks for answering so many questions!
RIP my question about non-persistent spectres being the main reason people don't play summoner.
"
Would you consider changing the map system to give us the option to run low level maps with a higher level (kinda like Zana, but in a doing it yourself-way via the map device: E.g. put in a mountain ledge on the left side and a torture chamber on the right and you get a lvl 74 mountain ledge. Let's you get rid of low level maps and still requires finding the high level ones.)?

At face value, this is a cool idea. However, we want people to run a variety of map types as they have a variety of different challenges. Being able to run high-level versions of the same lower tileset over and over would become boring a lot faster. There may be another way to achieve the same goals, without the repetition.

But this would be expanding variety, not decreasing? You could offset the natural easiness of certain maps by having the process apply unique modifiers to the map in addition to raising the map level.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Hi,

A big thx for the massive amount of time you took !

Lots of things were made clearer, so that's real and usefull communication efforts.

Thx, and ... Can we have this monthly, or quarterly maybe ??? :D

Ps : on this parsing item thing, a friend and I were both sollicitated for an unlisted item. (double checked, and wasnt even on poe.trade...)

I really believe a thorough investigation would be needed
Ausgezeichnet!!!

;D
Chris, don't take my point as passive-aggressive

"
riser1337 wrote:
Read 10+ Questions about CI
Did I miss any statement to that? :(

What is the reason you don't answer to these questions?
Guess nobody likes Freezing pulse.
Nice post to read while having breakfast, thanks Chris, and shame on your for not telling about the first players to reach 8/8. :( I got mine like 3 days ago and was hyped. :(

Spoiler

But nonetheless, I got a vaal supporter t-shirt along the way, so all good I suppose.
I know of a few games that, if you hit ALT + F4, it opens a menu asking if you want to quit...

Why not make it work like that?

187 questions answered. ..took so much time to read through ..should have taken at oeast 10 time to make:

Congratulation! !
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info