Developer Q&A: 187 Questions Answered!

Thanks for the Q&A, Chris.
Thanks Chris!

P.S. read my signature. :P
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Can't wait to see what end game content beyond maps you guys have. Was a fun read, thanks! :)
Thanks for this really interesting Q&A post Chris. However, did I ask too agressive questions ? cause I did not see any answer to them :'(

"

1) Will you implement corpses in the Grandmasters' Hall ? It is really painful for summoners who don't use desecrate >.<

2) Will you make spectres, animated weapons, and golems live after deconnexions, as animated guardians ?

3) Why implementing so many movement skills in all elements, except for chaos and above all cold ?

4) Will you create one different picture of each flask ? Because repetitive skins may cause some confusion and aren't really nice to look.

5) Will you create a gem as portal one to identify all items in the inventory ?

Thanks and keep up the good work :)

I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Thx for Q&A!

"
There are other factors to sort out as well for European launches, such as pricing in Euros, European press, European community management, translation of the news, etc.

Pricing in euros? I hope this doesn't mean we have to pay same amount in euros as others in usd. Like on a steam.

I would not like this at all.

Is this a troll thread? Looked through 30 pages and no GGG answers. Don't think I'll waste any more time here.

Yeah, best not to.

----

Best answer, trolling all whiners.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:44:27 AM
I'll just leave this here I guess
Spoiler
"
Chris wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
the inventory of any given char can be requested without any valid login.

How? What's the way to do this? We can't work it out and can't find anyone doing it.

Ok it seems you are right (no real surprise) ^^ Had needed a more deeper investigation, but now I'm closely sure that it indeed differs what the request of 'get-items' answers: if the requested account is not the same as you're logged in (I expect it also needs a valid session/hash) then it does not include the inventory data into the result.

Summary for all 'tool'-detractors: it is (by now) NOT possible at all to 'track' non-equippable items without a stolen or hacked login.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 27, 2015, 7:54:01 AM
Nice to see so many of my questions answered :D thanks Chris and GGG :)

Please keep up the good work and please stay the way you are. You are a great example how a games company should be!

Greetings from germany :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info