Developer Q&A: 187 Questions Answered!

My dears, thank you so much for your hard work and your reply to my question about the color fo the divination cards.
The filter is rolling and working fine.
I've found new cards, i'm in heaven ^^
Bunch of kisses for giving so much of your time.
Ladies love Path of Exile too !
"
"
I was wondering, will you add at some point option to inspect people's gear?

You can look at characters' equipped items on the website, if they have their privacy settings set to allow it. We are very close to adding a button in the game client that loads up this page for a player.

Wait...WHAT???????

I sure as hell hope that button will be tied to the privacy settings!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted.
Ninja or Pirate, choose wisely.
HAIL SATAN!
Should I just give up on minion data? No one has ANY IDEA how strong summoners actually are right now, numerically, so you talking about numeric nerfs for these, what, "AI buffs?", just sounds like such bullshit, as usual.

I'm so disgusted by how little summoners have to go on right now.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 29, 2015, 10:58:18 PM
Chris:
"
We really like it when players have memorable experiences with map bosses.

Shrine Piety is a great example of a map boss that you guys did very well.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Chris wrote:
Please make a kick player from hideout button.

You can always build a box around them out of decorations.

Omg, my sides. XD
"
Gems are a type of jewel.

Technically, no. And we talk about 'POE-specific' behaviour where general meaning mostly doesnt matter...
They share the ability to be socket into something, but different (into equippable items for the first and into the tree for the latter), but thats all.
Both are their own item class, both have completely different functional aspects, like getting xp and levels (gems) or being craftable with multiple rarity tiers.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
What str/dex/int ratio would it have? We covered all seven combinations with the existing classes.

0/0/0, has -3 max power, endurance, frenzy charges, can take any passive nodes from any start location in tree, lol.
nice read. thank you.
Thanks for answering the questions.
"
Are you going to change map drop rate from maps?

We're pretty pleased with this at the moment but are monitoring it. 2.0.2 helped a lot. We have more players playing maps than we ever had before.

Little bit sad about that one though... While it is true that i am running more maps atm, it is purely because low lvl maps are faster to clear and i can't progress into higher tiers right now, in contrary i destroyed my whole 78 base from pre 2.0, stabilizing at 76/ 77 right now, whith high investments, rippy mods I would have never touched before resulting in slower leveling and crafting domination on the few 78s with 30+ packsize... Would kinda love to see something like a save -2 map in the boss loot or something similar, that would prevent dropping tiers that hard like on 2.0 release.
However let me also say something positive. :)
I am very pleased with you guys staying your ground on the trade system, Auction Houses are a Nightmare of mine, we got enough bankers screwing up our real life economy already, don't need to see that in my favourite game. XD
Last edited by flipser on Aug 30, 2015, 4:36:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info