[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

With this build you gonna run into massive intelligence problems. The high damage output from enemies also is a problem. I would recommend doing a dual flame totem instead. Zero risk there.
You also depend on Elreon rings wich is a massive disadvantage because you'll propably get a shitty blue one without any stats. A better one is unaffordable.

Since the damage revamp this game is best played with builds that completely avoid fighting mobs aka dual totem/poison arrow. Otherwise you will die over and over and over and over......
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
With this build you gonna run into massive intelligence problems. The high damage output from enemies also is a problem. I would recommend doing a dual flame totem instead. Zero risk there.
You also depend on Elreon rings wich is a massive disadvantage because you'll propably get a shitty blue one without any stats. A better one is unaffordable.

Since the damage revamp this game is best played with builds that completely avoid fighting mobs aka dual totem/poison arrow. Otherwise you will die over and over and over and over......

Everything mentioned can be solved with a little tweaking. Elreon rings can be completely ditched once you get a eternal/divine mana flask with 150+ mana/sec, which is pretty easy. You just need to roll catalyzing or caustic and 20q it.

Instead of a wand or sceptre, rolling with a sai for the 6% block is amazing, especially if you pair it with Lazhwar and a Rumi's instead of a granite of iron skin. My attack block is capped with Tempest Shield and Rumi's up, while spell block is sitting at ~50%.
Using a dagger instead of a wand also makes it possible to run a WB/fortify setup and Reckoning with Curse on Hit and Warlord's mark. If you have a bit of added lightning to spells on your weapon you can also use a Herald of Thunder gem along with Reckoning. This allows you to completely automate endurance charge generation.

If you still run into intelligence problems with a sai (requires only 121 int), the jewel slot next to Templar gives ~80 intelligence if you slot in Brute Force Solution.

I manage 100k+ dps on third stage with GMP. Still, I'm able to facetank an onslaughted 76 Abaxoth and residence Dominus, with only gear found in the first week of the flashback league. This build is very safe if you gear up a little. Erwtinc in my character tab if you want to see my gear.

Last edited by erwtsnert on Oct 11, 2015, 1:42:07 PM
Hi! LiftingNerdBro! i have some question at the moment this is my gear!.

But i dont know how i can increased more my dps :(, wich part of the gear u think i need to upgrade? i reach 16.5k dps with incinerate and frenzy charges so far.
Nice guide! I have a question ¿ how emberwake or mokou's embrace (both unique ruby rings) can work with this build?

I dont know if im wrong but emberwake reduce burning damage an 80% and allows you to stack burning status, ¿that will reduce the damage you take from righteous fire?

I know they lack life but I think it can be funny to try at least :)
Hey, I'm new to this build, and the game, and I have just obtained this ring
. From my understanding of the offensive stat prio listed this seems to be a good ring?
I am wondering how best to craft this ring with the master crafter when I am res capped.
If I add multiple crafting mods to this (if i can?) what other stats would I be able to add? Is there any guide/walkthrough on this crafting thing?

Thanks very much in advance.
How often you obtain shock from Herald of Thunder guys?
Am I missing something?

Arctic Armor = 25% reserve
Herald of Thunder = 25% reserve
Purity of Fire = 49% reserve
= 99% reserve mana
= 5/503 mana remaining >.<

If anyone could left me know or message me what I'm doing wrong that would be great. Thanks!
"
swift87 wrote:
Am I missing something?

= 99% reserve mana

If anyone could left me know or message me what I'm doing wrong that would be great. Thanks!

dont know what to say but you can see my profile and see how it is my build.

Here i share my MF modified build from this thread:

My current MF gear

My actually Skill Tree 86 Templar
Last edited by x4linx on Oct 18, 2015, 3:16:41 PM
"
swift87 wrote:
Am I missing something?

= 99% reserve mana

dude, don't link Purity of fire with a Mana Multiplier support gem ;)

enjoy thes build.
Hey RaizQT. Firstly, thanks for this awesome build. It kicks major ass.
Just a couple of questions.
Im lvl 65, and allocated all the recommended skill nodes so far, based on your guide.
Purity of fire is only lvl 16, so I'm getting only 86% max fire res. I have Rise of the Phoenix equipped, as well as Blood Dance (the two recommended items).
Anyway, I have all the recommended life regen nodes, 86% max fire resist, yet when I engage rf, I degenerate to 900 life, then slowly climb back to max health (takes like 5 minutes). When I use Seething Divine Flask of Staunching, my health actually begins to degenerate, instead of regenerate. So in game play, I'm still constantly degenerating down to about 900 health where it levels out, unless I have frenzy charges. The result of all this is that Im entering fights sometimes with only 900 health and basically die instantly. My friend who has a higher lvl rf incinerate character has been helping me figure this out, and he's stumped too. Not sure what's going on.
Any advice/suggestions?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info