[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

You make the PERFECT guides for beginners. You explain what to do from the beginning to the end. Exactly what new players like myself need. Even though I am still deciding on what I want to start off with, your guides help a lot! Keep up the good work!

MAKE MORE!
Noob - Level 0
why not faster casting friend ?
so do we use the elreon rings forever? if not, when can we stop using them for better rings? after getting all the mana reduction nodes?
Looks pretty awesome, Lifting! How does this compare to the old Raizqt budget RF incinerator build? I have one of those over in standard waiting for a respec (in Warbands I'm running your magma orb build). I don't think he's redone that build for 2.0 other than giving some very generalized advice, but I'd like to get back to that character sometime.
"
Entellex wrote:
You make the PERFECT guides for beginners. You explain what to do from the beginning to the end. Exactly what new players like myself need. Even though I am still deciding on what I want to start off with, your guides help a lot! Keep up the good work!

MAKE MORE!

Thanks a lot for saying so mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
sporter26 wrote:
why not faster casting friend ?

Faster casting can be used instead of Iron Will if you prefer, however if you get enough strength Iron Will is stronger :)
"
vladtepes2000 wrote:
Looks pretty awesome, Lifting! How does this compare to the old Raizqt budget RF incinerator build? I have one of those over in standard waiting for a respec (in Warbands I'm running your magma orb build). I don't think he's redone that build for 2.0 other than giving some very generalized advice, but I'd like to get back to that character sometime.

I honestly don't know mate. I have never tried the RF/incinerate block build you are referring to. I know that it is a strong and well designed build, but yea I can't tell for sure since I haven't looked at it in depth =)
"
godhand456 wrote:
so do we use the elreon rings forever? if not, when can we stop using them for better rings? after getting all the mana reduction nodes?

You need to keep using Elreon rings, but as you progress into the game you need to craft/buy better ones =)
"
feibohan wrote:
Hi,

I just wanna ask, why do i still have degen when i on my RF when i have 12.8% regen.

Thanks

Because your fire resistance probably isn't high enough. It needs to be 87%.
edit: Nevermind, rewatched the video guide and had my question answered!
Last edited by theshamelessgeek on Aug 27, 2015, 2:44:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info