[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

build is still viable, this is my setup.

My damage is 60k, 75k against ignited enemies, I got 6k life 9k armour. lv 93.
I struggle on t13 yellow map bosses some of my gems aren't lvl 20 yet but I can toast most things with ease and only die to my own stupidity. I fuckin love this build. all i can say is you WILL degen more then you'd like if you have too much ES. the es on the shield and a node on the tree can't be avoided but try to get armour eva gloves thats my next move, es fucks this build over. The loss of spell echo can be compensated for, get life projectile speed cast speed and fire damage on jewels. and high projectile speed on wand is a must, absolute must because without spell echo we lose that speed, however controilled destruction gives us the damage back so you work round that.
IGN: Juxax
Last edited by GankstarVX84 on Jan 23, 2016, 1:08:18 PM
Dont understand, iam stuck at lvl 82. some bosses at tier 6-7 maps still one shot me, cant do any.
Is this still viable
spell echo no longer works. and u need life regen nodes. but no, nothing should 1 shot you outside of t12.
IGN: Juxax
guys what skill can be used instead of incinerate?
I try to firestorm but it show extremly low dps.
at 55 lvl incinerate show 1k dps firestorm show 200dps, but firestorm kill faster >_<
Bladefall...but it require a lot of dex.
or build is still viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info