[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hey LiftingNerd. Thanks for this awesome build. It kicks major ass.
Just a couple of questions.
Im lvl 65, and allocated all the recommended skill nodes so far, based on your guide.
Purity of fire is only lvl 16, so I'm getting only 86% max fire res. I have Rise of the Phoenix equipped, as well as Blood Dance (the two recommended items).
Anyway, I have all the recommended life regen nodes, 86% max fire resist, yet when I engage rf, I degenerate to 900 life, then slowly climb back to max health (takes like 5 minutes). When I use Seething Divine Flask of Staunching, my health actually begins to degenerate, instead of regenerate. So in game play, I'm still constantly degenerating down to about 900 health where it levels out, unless I have frenzy charges. The result of all this is that Im entering fights sometimes with only 900 health and basically die instantly. My friend who has a higher lvl rf incinerate character has been helping me figure this out, and he's stumped too. Not sure what's going on.
Any advice/suggestions?
Thanks!
Sorry about the double post. I meant to post to 2 different threads, but messed up. :S
"
OneEyedCrow wrote:
Hey LiftingNerd. Thanks for this awesome build. It kicks major ass.
Just a couple of questions.
Im lvl 65, and allocated all the recommended skill nodes so far, based on your guide.
Purity of fire is only lvl 16, so I'm getting only 86% max fire res. I have Rise of the Phoenix equipped, as well as Blood Dance (the two recommended items).
Anyway, I have all the recommended life regen nodes, 86% max fire resist, yet when I engage rf, I degenerate to 900 life, then slowly climb back to max health (takes like 5 minutes). When I use Seething Divine Flask of Staunching, my health actually begins to degenerate, instead of regenerate. So in game play, I'm still constantly degenerating down to about 900 health where it levels out, unless I have frenzy charges. The result of all this is that Im entering fights sometimes with only 900 health and basically die instantly. My friend who has a higher lvl rf incinerate character has been helping me figure this out, and he's stumped too. Not sure what's going on.
Any advice/suggestions?
Thanks!

i play a build close to this one - so you need Purity of Fire on min lvl 17 for +3 addational fire res +2 is to low for the aggresiv degeneration from RF.

The issue with your life regen und deregen porblem is your flask on your first slot i think, it removes burning on use - please don't use it with RF... it kills RF instantly.

i hope that helps you out :)

i play a build close to this one - so you need Purity of Fire on min lvl 17 for +3 addational fire res +2 is to low for the aggresiv degeneration from RF.

The issue with your life regen und deregen porblem is your flask on your first slot i think, it removes burning on use - please don't use it with RF... it kills RF instantly.

i hope that helps yo
"

Hey thx for the reply.
The issue has not corrected itself. I have Purity of Fire at lvl 17, my max fire res is 87%, yet when I use RF my life still degens to about 1200 health now, where it stables out. So basically Im playing with 1/3 of my total life, which is impossible.
I haven't been using the flask in my first slot. That stops rf all together.
I just can't figure it out. I went over all the regen nodes that I'm supposed to have, and they are all their. Maybe instead of using arctic armor, I can use Vitality?
Not sure what to do.
"

i hope that helps yo

Hey thx for the reply.
The issue has not corrected itself. I have Purity of Fire at lvl 17, my max fire res is 87%, yet when I use RF my life still degens to about 1200 health now, where it stables out. So basically Im playing with 1/3 of my total life, which is impossible.
I haven't been using the flask in my first slot. That stops rf all together.
I just can't figure it out. I went over all the regen nodes that I'm supposed to have, and they are all their. Maybe instead of using arctic armor, I can use Vitality?
Not sure what to do.

i have no idea what is going on then...

have you check out your fire res on merc difficulty? maybe it is just on 87% on normal or curel?
Last edited by Antikerhacks on Nov 2, 2015, 12:23:17 PM
In case you guys are wondering, then yes - this build is a very good choice for the 5-week Darkshrine Race.

Best of luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Currently playing as a templar in 5week Race.

Word of advice from me - if you want free dps at the beginning (when you don't have elreon rings) without having much mana issues you can use Iron will gem. It boosts your dps a little and doesn't have mana multiplier mod.

Great build for newbs LNBro. Cheers.
Maybe a stupid question ;) But I can't understand what you need extra endurance charges for in this build... what is using those charges and why do you need them?

I also cannot sustain RF, I guess without the boots it is kinda impossible :)
Last edited by Edimasta on Nov 7, 2015, 9:37:52 AM
"
Edimasta wrote:
Maybe a stupid question ;) But I can't understand what you need extra endurance charges for in this build... what is using those charges and why do you need them?

I also cannot sustain RF, I guess without the boots it is kinda impossible :)

endurance charges do exactly what they are meant to do. damage reduction. nothing special.
and you need them because this is a bit of a facetank build. 5 charges grant 20% phys reduction and 20% extra elemental resistance.

you also do not need the boots to sustain RF, only the shield.
check your fire res in merciless, in an area outside town. it should be 86/87%.
simple maths: 0.9 x 0.14 = 0.126, or 12.6% life regeneration required at minimum.
if you take all the recommended life regen nodes, you will have 12.5%
i suggest taking the extra 0.4 life regen node at the start of the scion, if you do not have a high level purity of fire. he does mention this in the video, so i highly recommend everyone watches the video if they have problems.
Last edited by melancholykills on Nov 7, 2015, 2:08:18 PM
Hey:) i love your guide. Trying it out right now!

I have one little question: i am having big difficulties finding a good wand ore sceptre that meet my intelligence :z.

I got this wand below, which probably would work real good with an incinerator build, but at Level 60 my intelligence is aat 111. The wand needs 200. Do you have any idea how i could reach this? Or should i just take less good weapons, because it doesn´t work with this build?

Rarity: Rare
Wrath Cry
Omen Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +12% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 28-52 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 9.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Requirements:
Level: 53
Int: 200 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G-B-G
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
17% increased Spell Damage
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
22% increased Fire Damage
Adds 41-67 Fire Damage to Spells
19% increased Cast Speed
+28 to maximum Mana
18% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Tyvm for your guides 3rd one of yours i´m trying out, all worked real fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info