[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
T11b0ne wrote:
Do you have any idea how i could reach this? Or should i just take less good weapons, because it doesn´t work with this build?

+30 int passive node/ int on jewelry (though hard to get good mods on elreon's, often you will lack sth which is more important than INT)/+INT or all attribute on jewels.
You can also consider using:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brute_Force_Solution
And put it in socket under Berserking node or above Juggernaut.
Allright thank you for the fast response :). Could you link a wand/scepter you would use with this build?
Well I'm running with crappy rare wand atm.
In rare wands/scepters you should aim for mods like:

-increased spell dmg
-increased fire dmg
-adds xx-xx fire dmg
-inc cast speed.

From uniques, both Doon Cuebiyari and Doryani's Catalyst will do the trick aswell.
I'm not able to open the spoiler tags. Is anyone else having the same problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Anyone could help me on this? i dont know which way to go.
On the 1st tree i get one more 25% aura and plus a little chaos res and some int(or 35% aura if i get a lv3 enli), while on the 2nd tree i get 2 extra end charges and extra 12% max life

Tree#1

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGS4aPhynHM4n7SkuK1AuUzH7MtE8LUGHQzFDyEVHRZ1Hfk8EU1JTpVcNW6BfP2VNaGVo8m87dO11y3fjeWh8Dny4f-OCm4Nfg8yE2Y1-mjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvp7c-vTa-p8AawGbBBMRYxPbGrs2Yz37Tb9R81abYvdlh2sHhc-pi6-7tPO8O8B_xrPIv85v2SPnd-ej-Cv5U7DiFe2ZUlG9yD2ae-tIXL2TnVdaApHGFeuZj_UbX2rmxQhzcjxoWb-Nqeu862CcvkFUaOFBH0iHyQYIH2XyMzz38WGM=

Tree#2
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGS4aPhynHM4n7SkuK1AuUzH7MtE8LUGHQzFDyEVHRZ1Hfk8EU1JTpVcNW6BfP2VNaGVo8m87dO11y3fjeWh8Dny4f-OCm4Nfg8yE2Y1-mjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvp7c-vTa-p8AawGbBBMRYxPbGrs2Yz37Tb9R81abYvdlh2sHhc-pi6-7tPO8O8B_xrPIv85v2SPnd-ej-Cv5U7DiFe2ZUlG9yD3GFeuZj_UbX2rmxQhzcjxp67zrYJy-QVRo4UEfSIfJBggfZfIzPPfxYY5HOlmwt0gGR8kU64aZXTeM=

Edit for the guy above, i have an issue with url on the spoilers
"
Hopside wrote:
I'm not able to open the spoiler tags. Is anyone else having the same problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Last edited by DjNanos on Nov 11, 2015, 4:46:39 PM
I am really struggling with RF right now and survivability... it looks like that after certain amount of damage income, RF just deactivates. Even though my life is not going down under 50%, if there are to many mobs around firing at me and I get a huge load of burst in, RF just deactivates.

My HP regen is ok I do not struggle there with RF... it is just the burst that comes in.

And even though having max resistances, good armour and nearly 5k life I struggle with certain bosses in maps... for some, standing still castingn Incinerate is nearly impossible or I am insta-dead :(
Last edited by Edimasta on Nov 15, 2015, 2:37:31 AM
"
Edimasta wrote:
I am really struggling with RF right now and survivability... it looks like that after certain amount of damage income, RF just deactivates. Even though my life is not going down under 50%, if there are to many mobs around firing at me and I get a huge load of burst in, RF just deactivates.

My HP regen is ok I do not struggle there with RF... it is just the burst that comes in.

And even though having max resistances, good armour and nearly 5k life I struggle with certain bosses in maps... for some, standing still castingn Incinerate is nearly impossible or I am insta-dead :(

sometimes when i fight bosses i turn off RF so i can have the life regen as surviv. tool and just incinerate it
2nd day playing and using this build, How did you guys get the LMP jewel? I googled and can't figure it out :(

Thanks in advance!
Visit the act 1 npc Nessa with a Witch, Shador, Ranger, Duelist or Scion and you can buy it for one Orb of Transmutation:

Here is a list for all vendor gems:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18AKTbAzfAOPTyNbf_H6TnOyC9z9u5NP3JGRPgKZMMIc/edit#gid=0

Another question about this build.
Are the any other good unique items i could use for this build?
Im planning to buy a Belly of the Beast but i dont know if i should get one or stick with my 5L rare.
Last edited by kingarthy on Nov 28, 2015, 10:46:25 PM
Hey Lifting Why do you pick up Unwavering Stance keystone? Is it needed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info