[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Avmantox wrote:
Hey Lifting Why do you pick up Unwavering Stance keystone? Is it needed?

He specifically addressed both of your questions in the video (at ~15:00). If you haven't watched it in full yet, you should.

To answer your questions: he indicated it is not needed, but it is very beneficial to have as stun immunity will help with survivability, and the loss of evasion is minimal as this isn't an evasion build anyways.

Keep in mind there are plenty of skill points to throw around in this build, so tweak it as you see fit while you level and play to suit your gear and preferences.
Okay ill revise the video.

I'm starting to get to the stage at getting jewels as well im guessing that might also be covered in the video?

But incase its not what sort of modifiers are best for us?
"
Avmantox wrote:
Okay ill revise the video.

I'm starting to get to the stage at getting jewels as well im guessing that might also be covered in the video?

But incase its not what sort of modifiers are best for us?

Not speaking for Lifting here, just myself. But I use Jewel slots to shore up anywhere I feel weak. If you feel all around good from stats/gear then you can use those slots for whatever you want (like +15% fire damage jewels aren't hard to find).

If your struggling just get more of whatever modifier(s) you are lacking such as %life, mana regen, etc...

Hi, thx for great guide, started to play not a full 2 weeks ago and somehow picked up this build for begining :)

Any recomendation to salvage as much as posible from old character after version changes to incinerate?

Incinerate is no longer affected by Spell Echo, as was intended in 2.0.0. Incinerate now only adds 50% more damage for each stage, down from 100% more damage. Incinerate's damage has been increased by 15% at level 1 and reduced by approximately 8% at level 20.

Again thx a lot, and any recomendation for what to pick for talismans, to somebody who had this build as his only and first character (now on lvl 68) ? Thx :)
Is this going to be updated?
Please trees development for updates :)
(begginer/newbie question)
what weapon should i use? and its better i use shield? can you show me a example maybe? tyvm
"
iDrusty wrote:
(begginer/newbie question)
what weapon should i use? and its better i use shield? can you show me a example maybe? tyvm

Rise of the Phoenix is a unique shield thats mandatory for any RF build. Wepaon is debateable, but shield is not. Aurumvorax for weapon, Brightbeak for leapslam, Doryanis, there are a few options.
this build still viable on 2.1?
"
tiyuri0 wrote:
this build still viable on 2.1?

Viable. Worse than earlier in terms of clearspeed but still fine.
Just swap Spell Echo with Controlled Destruction.

Lifting will you update guide for 2.1 or into the trash it goes with
changes to Incinerate and Spell Echo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info