[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

how about the anger aura, isnt that an option as well?
nice guide as always, cheers
Hi! First of all, I have to thank you for the great guides, both youtube and writen. I came back to the game a week ago, after a year+ off, and been leveling characters with only your guides as help, it's been great.

Anyway, on to my question, I've been thinking, looking up guides and builds and trying to just make up my mind of what I would like to play for the 1 month race. Would this build, in your opinion, be suited for something like that?

Hope you can throw me your opinions on it, thanks once again!

/Temsen
"
prospecial wrote:
how about the anger aura, isnt that an option as well?
nice guide as always, cheers

Anger cannot be combine with Purity of Fire and Arctic Armor. (50% + 35% + 25% = 110% reserved mana). Purity is absolutely essential to the build and Arctic helps mitigate quite a bit of damage. I wouldn't run for a little more extra dps if it makes me more squishy in the end.
"
Temsen wrote:
Hi! First of all, I have to thank you for the great guides, both youtube and writen. I came back to the game a week ago, after a year+ off, and been leveling characters with only your guides as help, it's been great.

Anyway, on to my question, I've been thinking, looking up guides and builds and trying to just make up my mind of what I would like to play for the 1 month race. Would this build, in your opinion, be suited for something like that?

Hope you can throw me your opinions on it, thanks once again!

/Temsen

Not OP, but yes, in a one month league, it is easily affordable. I got to lvl 75 in week and not as efficient as I could've been.
Thanks for the feedback!
I got this build up to 65+ after a day of playing, but I ran into some issues. I got capped fireress (86%) and 120% overall fireress, 360hp / sec regen, but I am still losing life with RF active. How come?
"
Temsen wrote:
Thanks for the feedback!
I got this build up to 65+ after a day of playing, but I ran into some issues. I got capped fireress (86%) and 120% overall fireress, 360hp / sec regen, but I am still losing life with RF active. How come?

Why not 87% fire resist? You should get 8% max fire from rising phoenix, 1% fire max from tree,, and 3& from purity of fire. I have 463 hp/s and it'll increase because of frenzy charges.
The only build until now that i have followed and actually playing,
viable and the one that i recommend for begginers.

There it goes 3 capture of my Templar

Thanks to free image upload (without registering) postimage.org

Thank you mate for sharing, greate one!
Last edited by x4linx on Sep 30, 2015, 7:11:43 AM
@dxEmpathyxb

I'm actually not sure why I'm on 86 and not 87% resist... I got the passives, I got the shield and I maxed my fire ress from overall gear. No clue :S
"
Temsen wrote:
@dxEmpathyxb

I'm actually not sure why I'm on 86 and not 87% resist... I got the passives, I got the shield and I maxed my fire ress from overall gear. No clue :S

What level is your Purity of Fire?
It's level 15 at the moment. :)
Last edited by Temsen on Sep 30, 2015, 8:46:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info