[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
PathMCFly wrote:
"
figured it out, im dumb. this is all.

And what's the solution? I'm asking because I have the same problems :-).

lvl 17 purity of fire!
What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of this build compared to the RF cyclone (curse on hit and EE) build?

is he damage, survivability, cost much different?
"
"
PathMCFly wrote:
"
figured it out, im dumb. this is all.

And what's the solution? I'm asking because I have the same problems :-).

lvl 17 purity of fire!

Until you have purity of fire level 17 u can pick an extra life regen node in the right side part of the tree, next to shaper and then respec it. That's what I did.
So lovin the build btw but i was just wondering if you level everything up max besides the cwdt chaos golem and molten shell? i was also wondering the reason to keep your chaos golem at 17?
If you're doing an armor based caster wouldnt that make it difficult to gear later on? especially with getting off color slots
am i the only one with mana regen problems?
"
dcomen9 wrote:
am i the only one with mana regen problems?

With 2x -7 rings and a 5L you should only have 4-5 mana cost using LMP/ FP. With -8 it should only cost 2-3 mana which should be more than manageable even with ~30 mana
Last edited by tcujazzartist on Sep 11, 2015, 9:24:13 AM
at level 72 its hard to get -mana cost rings when you need to cap resistances
Agreed, it does get harder but the rings are pretty non negotionable, I guess just using poe trade or trying to craft your own better ones whichever is easier.
Thank you for the guide, easy one! ... and viable guide for begginers that have low resources and low information about things in the game, verry well explained in the v2.0 youtube guide video. Thanks again and cheers mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info