[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

Hi! I followed this build exactly how you have posted but some reason my tooltip dps is giving only 13K and not even close to a 100k :DD any idea what i'm doing wrong here? i got pledge L5 - dropped controlled destruction but doesn't make any difference since it wont buff the dps from 13k to 100k... chest is L6, and all items are almost the same what u got there in the guide (uniqs are all the same as you do). double checked tree so didn't make any mistakes. got 5 freeze duration jewels, got the same % as u do. not all gems are at max but almost (lvl 19) expect the ones in the boots and warlord's marks). i made the build as witch but as u say there, it wont make any difference what tree to follow. i'm little confused here. is this only working as ranger to get that dps up to 100k or close to it?
"
miige wrote:
Hi! I followed this build exactly how you have posted but some reason my tooltip dps is giving only 13K and not even close to a 100k :DD any idea what i'm doing wrong here? i got pledge L5 - dropped controlled destruction but doesn't make any difference since it wont buff the dps from 13k to 100k... chest is L6, and all items are almost the same what u got there in the guide (uniqs are all the same as you do). double checked tree so didn't make any mistakes. got 5 freeze duration jewels, got the same % as u do. not all gems are at max but almost (lvl 19) expect the ones in the boots and warlord's marks). i made the build as witch but as u say there, it wont make any difference what tree to follow. i'm little confused here. is this only working as ranger to get that dps up to 100k or close to it?

Consider that most of the dps on tooltip comes from the crit chance and multiplier, plus the cast speed, plus his gems are all AT LEAST 20/20. he also has a lvl 21 FP, which adds a ton of damage. so level your gem and quality them up to max.
Moreover how is your Freezing Pulse linked? i have a GGBBR Pledge, my setup is:
GMP + Faster Proj +F reezing Pulse + Faster Casting + Empower(lvl2)
My gems are not maxed (FP is still lvl 19), but my tooltip is at 35k with heralds and ice golem up.

So, tell us how you have linked FP and the stats it has (crit chance, crit multi, cast per second, and splitted dmg)
"
miige wrote:

Please link your items. It's hard to troubleshoot, without looking at what your using. And that way we can see your links as well :)
IGN SuperGaco
I dont have enough croms to get my pledge to 3G 3B yet. is it viable to use LVL 4 empower instead of an added cold?

EDIT: sorry just saw the Section in the build ... TY for the awesome guide it makes a lot of fun ;D
Last edited by wissen12 on Jan 14, 2016, 2:11:58 AM
Glad you liked it!
IGN SuperGaco
Hey man just wanna thank you for sharing your build. I'm currently my personal highest level with this but I play mainly solo. Sorry if these were explained before but I was hoping you could answer some questions.

Do you change anything when playing solo compared to group?

How important is tri curse in this build? Is it viable to only have the two?

Is 3k life and energy shield the required amount to do high maps?
No I don't change a thing. Each curse is huge, but you don't need all three. I think 3k life, and 2k es, is most likely the bare minimum. You can reach much higher though. I have 3k es, and i can easily get bump that up, if i get better boots. Or find space to work in discipline.
IGN SuperGaco
"
Supergaco wrote:
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
A few things here.

Kinda dealt with most of what you said before. Not gonna repeat on hypo. Cold to fire is stupid, this is a freeze build, and I don't even understand why you would replace herald of ice and ice bite, with a spell totem with blind.

You don't even know what your build does, and you don't even know what the gems you have slotted do, I explain IN VERY EAST-TO-UNDERSTAND TERMS WHAT HYPOTHERMIA DOES. It doesn't do what you think it does. If you go to the trouble of getting a Pledge, you might as well do more (i.e. assassin's mark, frenzy charges and hypothermia) dmg upfront, which gasp shock horror, is how you chill (go read hypothermia, so you can figure out what it does). Also, it might help if you knew how the corruption on your Mali gloves works, so you could do a 4L with an appropriate lvl CWDT ball lightning blind and GMP.

Nice numbers on your build, but it might behoove one to know why they got so much deeps. LL Shavs is clearly superior to a splendour, and Frostbite / Assmark is simply more (the poe more, as in multiplicative) dmg and using Warlords is simply wasting almost half of your damage when combined with (the loss of) Hypothermia.

Good job being a churlish infant, tho.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Jan 16, 2016, 4:26:22 AM
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Nice numbers on your build.

Thanks!
IGN SuperGaco
Guide updated. Check the changelog for details.
IGN SuperGaco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info