[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

It's really quite simple, the more flat cold damage the more freeze :)
IGN SuperGaco
Would you suggest a strong single target skill to link in a 5-6l chest? If so, which cold skill will you suggest as single target?
A few things here. Hypothermia is something you should consider, since you are using a Pledge, which should, in theory, chill an enemy, then the Echo'd cast has the Hypothermia proc.

Cold to Fire adds quite a bit of dps, and doesn't reduce your crit chance. Spell totem, Arc, faster casting, and Blind are prolly better than your current gem setup in the Maligaros. If the build is designed to perma-freeze, I'd consider more up-front dmg, and not rely so much on critting. Obviously the build does insane dmg, so this is a moot point, but for people without a 6L Pledge, crit is just secondary to chance to chill/freeze.

Also, it's sorta east to create and keep up Frenzy charges nowadays, so I'd suggest you look into that.

Interesting build.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Jan 12, 2016, 3:28:22 AM
"
Supergaco wrote:

I have 5L pledge with GGGBB.

What gems you recommend to maximize freeze chance ? Especially for bosses.

Should I switch faster casting with controlled destruction ?

hi there

any leveling tips ?

- which skills or gem combinations should we use to level ?
- which part of the tree should we begin with ?

thanks !
nice build
very nice build, beginning to get the hang of the Durations on that sweet freeze :)

question tho:
how cruicial is the Vaal pact and ghost reaver in late game?
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
A few things here. Hypothermia is something you should consider, since you are using a Pledge, which should, in theory, chill an enemy, then the Echo'd cast has the Hypothermia proc.

Cold to Fire adds quite a bit of dps, and doesn't reduce your crit chance. Spell totem, Arc, faster casting, and Blind are prolly better than your current gem setup in the Maligaros. If the build is designed to perma-freeze, I'd consider more up-front dmg, and not rely so much on critting. Obviously the build does insane dmg, so this is a moot point, but for people without a 6L Pledge, crit is just secondary to chance to chill/freeze.

Also, it's sorta east to create and keep up Frenzy charges nowadays, so I'd suggest you look into that.

Interesting build.

Kinda dealt with most of what you said before. Not gonna repeat on hypo. Cold to fire is stupid, this is a freeze build, and I don't even understand why you would replace herald of ice and ice bite, with a spell totem with blind.
IGN SuperGaco
"
zbyszekt wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:

I have 5L pledge with GGGBB.

What gems you recommend to maximize freeze chance ? Especially for bosses.

Should I switch faster casting with controlled destruction ?

I say in the guide what links in order of importance.
IGN SuperGaco
"
frenchlion wrote:
hi there

any leveling tips ?

- which skills or gem combinations should we use to level ?
- which part of the tree should we begin with ?

thanks !
nice build

Maybe down the line, but don't expect a lvling guide for another few days. That said I see people request this a lot. So it will come.
IGN SuperGaco
"
spoxxdk wrote:
very nice build, beginning to get the hang of the Durations on that sweet freeze :)

question tho:
how cruicial is the Vaal pact and ghost reaver in late game?

Um if you want to survive, I would suggest taking it.
IGN SuperGaco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info