[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

Yes i know how projectile speed works, and i'm only respeccing a node with 15% projectile speed, do you think it will change that much the distance traveled by the projectile?

Btw one of the most funny build here, having a lot of fun playing it ^^

Edit:

Another question: i see from your screenshot that freezing pulse has a modifier of +113% on freeze duration and +30% on chill duration, but i have the same tree as yours and my freezing pulse has +60% modifier to both freeze and chill duration, how is it possible?
Jewels :)
IGN SuperGaco
Can you link us the jewel you're using in this build?
it is, read the guide
IGN SuperGaco
how long / many orbs in the crafting bench does it take to make the pledge 3G3B ?
ign: klavesnica
"
drzpicu wrote:
how long / many orbs in the crafting bench does it take to make the pledge 3G3B ?

here
IGN SuperGaco
Last edited by Supergaco on Jan 4, 2016, 10:24:17 AM

"how long / many orbs in the crafting bench does it take to make the pledge 3G3B ?"

I used over 2,000 chromes first time and failed to get the right colours.

However, next try, I got it in four chromes!

As I said once before on this topic, getting the right colours on the Pledge staff is the hardest thing on this build.

It depends on luck... :)

Apart from that, it's a great build.

I love this build! Thx for your work!

But I m low level,and I don't know how build my tree on leveling time...
I really want to know where do my passives, can you make my dream come true.

Alinoux, fan of you <3
I can't still afford a Pledge of Hands, any suggestion about what to use in the meanwhile?
Wand + shield? or double wielding?
hmm most likely a +3 cold staff is best replacement for a pledge. But any of those options works. As stated in the guide.
IGN SuperGaco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info