[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

I fell in love with the control of this build and have made my own version of this build. I mostly play solo, but since I kept the freeze aspect of the build, though I use dual curse, it still would work great in groups.

My character is "ObladeeOblada" so have a look at the skill tree.

I went CI, since I'd never tried a CI character before and had some good self found gear. The main reason I tried this build was because I found a perfect Pledge of Hands, which I then 6 linked. I went occultist to help with ES, ES regen and stun prevention.

My dps is 81k with HoI and HoL up, and I have 9.2k ES with current gear with discipline. With power charges, dps is 93k, which feels pretty good, but not spectacular. The best part is that with the changes to the crit chance gem, my crit chance with power charges up is over 90%, which means freezes constantly. I was using controlled destruction, which gives slightly more dps than ICS, but since i want lots of freezing, higher crit seems to make that happen more from my comparative testing.

If anyone has optimization ideas, please have at it, since I do not claim to be particularly skilled at builds.

Lastly, yes, my choice of gems might be counter intuitive, since I use pierce for the "more" multiplicative bonus to projectile damage, which has only 110% mana multiplier, which is better than added cold and cold pen, but maybe someone with elite math skills can show me I'm misguided on this choice. I wouldn't be surprised if I am, but I do know that the current choice keeps the mana cost manageable.

Overall I love this build and love freezing pulse. I also am surprised by how much I like CI. Looking forward to upgrading gear still, as my helm, ammy, belt and rings can all be better.
"
boomtard wrote:
Here's the 2.1 tree ported to 2.2. I hope I've caught all the nodes. https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQIvQ1uWwLpysdT5MnLR--in_G74hMs6KjEZb5N66zBAfQH1F0Bx4OSNfPQZaD2-_rjumVLl3ySbHQ9VXGppnw1SoLKwo6WI_6SVFwUhEvAx6smNDQ6_WJ0x9BEQ_3119qwwmMNkwtm6G5k1VLF1QYao9G8h1h4p8Bjjw5Uh0UE3FR-yaV0eRWSlgHjmRepc0WFr-Ngp6h96ZYrh8YD6tT1CKBtvoki8M6GYqbtSo4lwaExcSi35hiWiSd037veu4OgayjijOSI_b5Y0MTTZKVzO0_oS8=

BTW, you can get older versions of POESkillTree at https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases that supports older skill trees.

I used to run freezing pulse totems in 2.1. I wanted to try Elementalist Conflux in 2.2, so I am shopping for a self-cast freezing pulse build.

What Ascendancy class are you guys going to use?

Wow! Thanks alot! Very appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info