[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

"
NJLGrimm wrote:
So I am a soloist for the most part and you have this build as support. What changes would you make for better solo play if any, Not talking about rebuilding the whole tree just what your thoughts on it. Been looking at every FP build out there cause i enjoy the way it works and yours seems to be the best overall

Edit: Also I REALLY REALLY like how your build isn't reliant on Charges, that's what keeps bringing me back to it as well.

Didn't think about it too much. But my first instinct is to drop freeze and get things like point blank.
IGN SuperGaco
So first thing i see is you need to get rid of is Whirling blades for Cast when damage taken level 8 - immortal call level 10 - increased duration - (Flame Golem If your chest is a six link, otherwise molten shell level 14) That's first, 2nd I see that you haven't read the pages that super goes into why Doranis belt is NOT a good option for this build, Basically i see your trying to push for big damage tool tip and forgetting that the trick to this build is the freezing of the mobs BEFORE they can hit you. SO no added fire damage in the Pledge, Try Increased Critical Damage, Empower, or Life Leech.

Thanks for your answer , i know that Whirling Blades gem is not using for that stuff, im just trying on this build , and pick the best options, u advised me to use : cwdt> immortal call> inc. duration> flame golem( i have chaos )> and molten shell ? => its 5 linked armor , i have 6l , advice me exact gems for my 6l chest. Also i will get rid of this Dorianis belt( im using it becaurse of my low strenth). I have doedres damning , but i prefer to use 2 curse and 2 rings. Ty
Hey supergaco, thanks for this build. I've been following it! I have a bit of a noob question though. I'm trying to get my head around how the tri-curse part works. What I understand is that the 3 curses we use are frostbite, warlords mark, and ele weakness. But why do we have multiple warlords mark and frostbite gems? Why not just 1 of each gem? Do the effects stack?

Thanks,

potato
Can i somehow apply 3 curse if i not have maligaro/gloves with curse on hit?Thanks for anshwer

If you don't have any corrupted items with +1 curse, you can apply more curses through the use of certain items of gear.

As an example, a Doedre's ring grants a curse, as does Windscream boots and a couple of other gear items.

Just look around until you find the items you can use.

The passive tree also grants a curse, upper left hand side corner area.

R.

I not mean +1 curse item,i mean curse on hit item (like maligaro gloves,all hits curse enemies with ele weakness),if not have some items with this curse on hit,can i somehow apply on enemies 3rd curse?

And what you mean if remove added cold damage gem and give empower 4 lvl?Not better this?
Last edited by Thoriorx on Feb 3, 2016, 7:45:04 AM
Best thing is to use a doedre glove if you want to apply three curses without maligaro. Or use a facebreaker with a curse on it instead. Since Facebreaker is much cheaper. hope that helps
IGN SuperGaco
Why do u use three times the same curse? Wouldn't it be much better if you'd use different curses like assains mark.

Please explain :D
"
Supergaco wrote:
"
NJLGrimm wrote:
So I am a soloist for the most part and you have this build as support. What changes would you make for better solo play if any, Not talking about rebuilding the whole tree just what your thoughts on it. Been looking at every FP build out there cause i enjoy the way it works and yours seems to be the best overall

Edit: Also I REALLY REALLY like how your build isn't reliant on Charges, that's what keeps bringing me back to it as well.

Didn't think about it too much. But my first instinct is to drop freeze and get things like point blank.

point blank only works for attacks, FP is a spell
"
Bash wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:
"
NJLGrimm wrote:

point blank only works for attacks, FP is a spell

Derp didn't see attack projectile.
IGN SuperGaco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info