[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

I will no longer be updating this build.
IGN SuperGaco
"
Supergaco wrote:

Thats sad to hear.

I really enjoyed this build. I picked this build as a bloody noob, starting 1 week ago, after returning from open beta. When i hit level 20 i looked for a freezing pulse build, becaus i leveled so far with this skill and it was quite fun. Yesterday i hit level 66 and the build getting easier and easier to perfom. Leveling was quite a pain in the arse, but that was more likely my fault, not knowing anything about the PoE basics like crafting the right gear and defences.

I would support the build on my own with 2.2, but as said i have just a week of playtime in the game and i'm feeling like just scratching the top of the huge amount of knownledge the game has to offer.

Maybe some experienced player would help at least to evaluate this build for patch 2.2.

In the patch notes i found something about a Frost Bite buff, which sounds quite cool and will support the build even more. And there was something about Molten Shell changes (casttime and stuff).

But furthermore i have literally no idea about the new ascendancy classes. At the first look i think the elementist will support this build the most.

I hope the patch wont destroy this build, because i just started to explore the "endgame" of poe and just loving the playstyle.
"
engelswut wrote:
"
Supergaco wrote:

Thats sad to hear.

I really enjoyed this build. I picked this build as a bloody noob, starting 1 week ago, after returning from open beta. When i hit level 20 i looked for a freezing pulse build, becaus i leveled so far with this skill and it was quite fun. Yesterday i hit level 66 and the build getting easier and easier to perfom. Leveling was quite a pain in the arse, but that was more likely my fault, not knowing anything about the PoE basics like crafting the right gear and defences.

I would support the build on my own with 2.2, but as said i have just a week of playtime in the game and i'm feeling like just scratching the top of the huge amount of knownledge the game has to offer.

Maybe some experienced player would help at least to evaluate this build for patch 2.2.

In the patch notes i found something about a Frost Bite buff, which sounds quite cool and will support the build even more. And there was something about Molten Shell changes (casttime and stuff).

But furthermore i have literally no idea about the new ascendancy classes. At the first look i think the elementist will support this build the most.

I hope the patch wont destroy this build, because i just started to explore the "endgame" of poe and just loving the playstyle.

I love the control of this build as well, and will try to keep my own version of it going (more solo oriented), but wanted to let you know that Fangs of Frost is weapon damage, not spell damage, so the buff won't affect this build (buff wasn't to fingers of frost).
So how does you more single player orientated version looks like? :)
Hi!

I also am quite the noob of PoE and am enjoying this build. The skills are stacking up... as I don't know where to put them? Isn't there any way to see build even though it's "old"? Quite stupid. Really wish someone will take it up and update!! Would be awesome! <3
Could someone post the old skilltree please in the new simulator? I need a template to make my FP build ;\
please i need the skill tree build this, because already started using and do not know how to proceed with the skill if someone can help me thank.
please i need the skill tree build this, because already started using and do not know how to proceed with the skill if someone can help me thank.
Here's the 2.1 tree ported to 2.2. I hope I've caught all the nodes. https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQIvQ1uWwLpysdT5MnLR--in_G74hMs6KjEZb5N66zBAfQH1F0Bx4OSNfPQZaD2-_rjumVLl3ySbHQ9VXGppnw1SoLKwo6WI_6SVFwUhEvAx6smNDQ6_WJ0x9BEQ_3119qwwmMNkwtm6G5k1VLF1QYao9G8h1h4p8Bjjw5Uh0UE3FR-yaV0eRWSlgHjmRepc0WFr-Ngp6h96ZYrh8YD6tT1CKBtvoki8M6GYqbtSo4lwaExcSi35hiWiSd037veu4OgayjijOSI_b5Y0MTTZKVzO0_oS8=

BTW, you can get older versions of POESkillTree at https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases that supports older skill trees.

I used to run freezing pulse totems in 2.1. I wanted to try Elementalist Conflux in 2.2, so I am shopping for a self-cast freezing pulse build.

What Ascendancy class are you guys going to use?
Last edited by boomtard on Mar 9, 2016, 1:37:35 PM
Thanks dear!

I went Elementalist. Im at lvl48 and I put my 2pts on Shapper of desolation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info