[2.1] Crit Tri Curse Perma Freeze Over a 100k tooltip not counting curses 6k+ehp (no longer updated)

"
benidou wrote:
I love this build! Thx for your work!

But I m low level,and I don't know how build my tree on leveling time...
I really want to know where do my passives, can you make my dream come true.

Alinoux, fan of you <3

I might add one, maybe. I don't have patience to sit and make one now though. If someone else makes one that i like, I'll put it in though:)
IGN SuperGaco
Hey there,
Nice build thanks alot!

I cant afford a Pledge Staff since Im a casual Player without dropluck. I would like to stick to a build and play it till endgame. Can this build clear endgame Maps Solo without Tons of currency? Or should i keep playIng my Coc bladevortex discharger? Cant really decide between those two builds. Which of them is better at soloing endgame content?
I think it's better to stick with a budget build if your low on currency.
IGN SuperGaco
Hey, Guildie Ninjakare here, nice build, tested it out and loved it :)

Just missing ele weakness on hit gloves xD
Was wondering..isn't it better add an Empower gem instead of one of the suggested supports?
Empower does have its benefits, such as swapping it for life leech in reflect maps or what have you. But tbh I'm happy with the current supports that it currently has. Then again I don't have a lvl 4 empower, so I can't even test it. If you want to use it feel free. I think it's one of the many supports that I state can be used.
IGN SuperGaco
1.have you considered going ultra ultra glass cannon with Pain Attunement (and Shavrone wrappings) ? Would need to get ES gear, but the DPS boost from PA (30% more) and some dmg auras from the reserved HP could be insanely strong (if you dont mind dying a lot lol). OK since you are a party support, you dont have more portals, but for solo play where you can die 5 times per map...I think Ill try it maybe.

2.what about assasins mark instead of frostbite? 40% more crit dmg is no joke. dunno about the math, maybe frostbite is better...

3.why no secondary freezing pulse in the chest instead of Arc ? Hmm...arc can reach and curse behing corners maybe thats a plus indeed.

sorry if you already addressed any of this, didnt read all 12 pages
ign: klavesnica
Last edited by drzpicu on Jan 10, 2016, 4:23:58 PM

"
have you considered going ultra ultra glass cannon with Pain Attunement (and Shavrone wrappings) ?

I have considered low life, but dismissed it for essentially more or less of the same reasons you posted

"
what about assassins mark instead of frostbite? 40% more crit dmg is no joke. dunno about the math, maybe frostbite is better...

Two reasons, Yes Assassins mark is nice. It gives power charges, as well as crit damage. But doing so we lose freeze duration. Freeze duration is the bread and butter of this build. Without Freeze duration good luck perma freezing any boss. Its kinda like reduced enemy stun threshold, but for freeze. The second answer is that while power charges are nice, without something like a volls protector or the pcoc gem, power charges are very hard to sustain against bosses. So relying on them is not the greatest idea.
Cause while it will help with packs, tbh our clear speed is insane. All that said, I am messing around with the pcoc gem in the curse on hit setup, to see if that would allow us to sustain full power charges against bosses. But bear in mind this will require a six link for sure, so it does bring the cost of the build dramatically.

"
why no secondary freezing pulse in the chest instead of Arc ? Hmm...arc can reach and curse behing corners maybe thats a plus indeed.

Well currently I actually am using freeze pulse for my coh setup. TBH I'm not that thrilled with it, but I can't come up with anything better. As of the time of this post, I think freeze pulse if you have a six link, arc if only a five link. Of course this is subject to change if my pcoc tests work out. Cause I don't think you would have enough links to use any sort of projectile spell, if your not using faster casting and gmp.

Hope that answered all your questions!
IGN SuperGaco
I just leveled up this build and a really cheap effective way is to use Bitterdream. They are super cheap and with FP + Spell Echo + Faster Casting you totally crush everything all the way to Pledge of Hands.
Hey! i'm just wondering why we use added cold damage instead of cold penetration gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info