Item Rarity

Will explosions from unstable minions trigger item rarity ?(with that minion skill supported by this gem of course)

I read some while ago that this was not the case because the game doesn't recognize the explosion as a killing blow from the minion. Has this been fixed or planning to be fixed.

thank you!
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
FinalForm wrote:
Will explosions from unstable minions trigger item rarity ?(with that minion skill supported by this gem of course)
Yes
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
wuweird wrote:
Does the IR increase count for enemy killed by the ongoing effect of an attack, such as the AoE poison of Poison Arrow? Or is it only for direct kills by the projectile?
No. Currently these supports can only apply to actual hits with the supported skill. We hope to change this in future.

Wait so that also includes explosive arrow don't it? Hope this gets fixed.
"
Lionguild wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
wuweird wrote:
Does the IR increase count for enemy killed by the ongoing effect of an attack, such as the AoE poison of Poison Arrow? Or is it only for direct kills by the projectile?
No. Currently these supports can only apply to actual hits with the supported skill. We hope to change this in future.

Wait so that also includes explosive arrow don't it? Hope this gets fixed.
No, explosive arrow works fine. The explosion hits enemies. the poison arrow cloud doesn't hit anything, so these can't apply.
Any chance you would consider making this and +item quantity as white support gems so that any build can benefit, regardless of attribute points preference? I'm thinking mostly about dex based characters.

Edit: It would be ok in that case the also scrap the gem level progression and make it a fixed value...
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 10, 2013, 11:02:20 AM
"
Thalandor wrote:
Any chance you would consider making this and +item quantity as white support gems so that any build can benefit, regardless of attribute points preference? I'm thinking mostly about dex based characters.

thats actually a very good idea since these gems seem a little bit weak currently because you have to give up lots of kills speed with most specs
ign: ALLRAUDER
Should be white, drop only and rare as portal.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
Should be white, drop only and rare as portal.

Yup, you go further than my suggestion, but I agree.
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 11, 2013, 11:40:46 AM
How about making this gem work with curses? So that you can curse-debuff them with better drops? Do I need to actually kill the mob with whatever skill the gem is linked with to get the bonus, or is damaging them enough?
IGN: Naforce

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info