Item Rarity

You need to land the killing blow with the linked skill. Since Curses never score the kill (and don't hit in the first place), it can't apply to Curses.
except punishment but don't think that'll work still.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
except punishment but don't think that'll work still.
Punishment never deals damage, it causes the monster to damage itself (in that some of the damage the monster deals is reflected back at it). That damage did not come from the punishment skill, it came from whatever damaging skill the monster used.
ummm, anyone knows where can i find this "increase item rarity" gem?
what's the common trade for this on lvl 1 (orb of alchemy?) and what mob does it drop?

i am at the marketplace area
hehe, i wish i can get some replies
thanks
>.<"
witches and shadows get it as quest reward, else it drops starting lv 19 randomly from anything
I'm using a summoner build its kinda hard to control if i kill a mob with a spell or my skeletons , zombies or specters get the last hits. with the item rarity gem if i link it to a spell like arc and hit the mob and then my minions kill it I won't get the added bonus?seems like its hard for a summoner to use this as for like a dps class with only 1 skil and they can just link the gem to the 1 skill that they have. can you tell me if i have to get the last hit with the skill linked or it will work if i do some damage and my minon kills it thanks
Yoxoyo has killed Lord Yarkan in Taklamakan
IGN:PoringFire/PoringBox
You need to land the killing blow.

You can also link it to your Minions. :P
yes i can link them to my minons but i have 3 types of minons , skeletons zombie specters its hard to decide which mob will land the killing blows =x
Yoxoyo has killed Lord Yarkan in Taklamakan
IGN:PoringFire/PoringBox
Does item rarity work with summoned skellies?

EDIT: I know you can link it but I'm curious if you actually get the bonus from it
Last edited by char561 on Feb 6, 2013, 3:06:09 AM
I think Item Rarity (and Quantity) gems should both be white gems (requires no int/dex/str). Right now it seems like I have to build a Templar to make full use of these 2 gems (linking them with the same skill to kill things). Yes I could link them both on my ranger but I'll never be able to level them both up enough to make them as good as they could be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info