Item Rarity

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2021, 11:49:12 PM
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
It should show on the character sheet if you select the supported skill to see that skill's stats.
"
cobybrinks33 wrote:
i have a level six increased item rarity gem which should be 52% increased item rarity drop i unslotted the gem (for lack of a better word) and the rarity percent dropped back down to 40% its kinda of a weird bug and im not sure exactly what i did i was out in the terraces in cruelty difficulty when it happened hope this gets fixed soon i know you guys are probably swamped with other game stopping bugs but this one is stopping mine

A level 6 Increased Item Rarity support gem should have 40%, not 50% bonus. It could be higher with quality, but not enough to get to 50%, even with max quality.

If you were looking at the total in the character panel, that will include IIR from gear as well, which might be where the extra 10% came from.

This gems was nerfed in a previous patch (0.9.8). This was described in the patch notes at the time (towards the end of march, before the open weekend). The first time you loaded your character after that patch, the value would have been reduced to the current value - it can't be delayed and happen when you unsocket as you describe, but it's possible you might have remembered the old value and not noticed the change until you unsocketed the gem, if this is the first time you've loaded that character since that patch.
"
Tyranthal wrote:
My 71 Duelist has rarity(lvl 17, 8%) & quant (lvl 17, 9%) linked with flicker strike + mana/life leech. Unfortunately, Flicker needs a target to activate & inert Gold Pots are not targetable :( I can stand next to the pot & kinda sorta poke at it with the default animation for no target, hoping it will break. Most of the time I feel stupid dancing around a pot & just cleave em without the bonus.

It would be nice if the default pot stomp would receive my unusable bonus for flicker.
The support gems only ever apply to drops from monsters. They specifically say they apply to items dropped by slain enemies - barrels and boulders are not slain enemies.
"
wuweird wrote:
Does the IR increase count for enemy killed by the ongoing effect of an attack, such as the AoE poison of Poison Arrow? Or is it only for direct kills by the projectile?
No. Currently these supports can only apply to actual hits with the supported skill. We hope to change this in future.
"
Umbraal wrote:
It's based on the last thing that hit the monster, degeneration doesn't deal damage and doesn't hit monsters. If you killed something with the poison cloud it would get increased drops but if you attacked it with something else first and then it died to poison then it would not get the benefit.
This is not the case.
"
GandrewCarder wrote:
If this support gem is connected to a minion skill, such as the zombie, will all mobs killed by said zombie have higher rarity.
Yes.
"
GandrewCarder wrote:
Do all support gems stack on each other, like double item rarity, minion life, ect. because there is no visual indicator that suggest that it does.
Multiple copies of the same support will not both affect the same active skill. Only the highest-level one is used. You can put as many applicable different supports as you like on an active skill, and all will take effect.

You can tell if a support gem is affecting an active skill because it will add a small letter to the skill's icon in the skill bar.
It can't possibly apply to Hatred. It explicitly applies a bonus to monsters killed by the supported skills. The hatred skill is an aura, and can't kill anything.
"
FinalForm wrote:
Will explosions from unstable minions trigger item rarity ?(with that minion skill supported by this gem of course)
Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info