Frenzy

oops, facebreaker is an multiplicative bonus, but its still not right :(
God, at level 16, the 110% attack speed boost you get from this skill at 5 charges is phenomenal. Link it to Faster Attacks, LMP, and Chain while stacking base damage values (Anger, Wrath, flat damage values on equipment) to just wreck things without ever touching the keyboard. XD
In-Game-Name: Lezli
In this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/65606

At one point, the original poster states that Frenzy isn't considered a projectile, so projectile weakness curse doesn't work with it.

Is this true, meaning +% projectile damage nodes aren't working with it either?

If yes, is this intended or a bug?
"
M4713 wrote:
In this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/65606

At one point, the original poster states that Frenzy isn't considered a projectile, so projectile weakness curse doesn't work with it.

Is this true
Frenzy is not necessarily a projectile skill, as it can be used in melee (and vis versa).
But you use Frenzy with a bow or wand, then the arrow/magic thing you fire is a projectile, and the Frenzy skill does not change that. If you fire frenzy arrows or wand magic, those are projectiles and will be affected by modifiers affecting projectile speed/damage/etc.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 16, 2013, 8:05:37 PM
I can confirm that projectile weakness and projectile passives do work on Frenzy when used with a bow as it is my characters main attack. Though I can't post a video link to 100% this matter because I sold all my gear and items for ID scrolls but I can say from playing till lvl 70 the knock back chance on projectile weakness is very helpful with Frenzy when you attack very quickly
IGN~~VellyBelly
frenzy skill works with elemental hit?
Ign StradVonZarovich
"
VitorVecna wrote:
frenzy skill works with elemental hit?
elemental hit is a skill, frenzy is a skill too. frenzy charges are charges and provide passive effects of faster attack and cast (and extra evasion if grabbed that).

frenzy bonus to charges are aply to charges generated by blood rage?
frenzy's bonus to charges apply to itself while you use frenzy and have frenzy charges to boost it. your status screen will update properly in the charges tab while selecting frenzy gem.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
frenzy's bonus to charges apply to itself while you use frenzy and have frenzy charges to boost it.

^This. A more accurate way of putting it is that Frenzy Charges grant additional bonuses to the skill, not the other way around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info