Frenzy

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2022, 8:16:51 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
blinkxzero wrote:
Do the increased Skill Duration passives effect the duration of the Frenzy Charges?
No. Frenzy charges are not a skill, and have their own duration determined by your stats.
There are stats to increase the duration of each type of charge on you. You can gain these stats currently from passive skills, although it is possible that they may also be later available on uniques, etc.
"
Psyklone wrote:
How exactly does this skill work when dual wielding?

Will it use both weapons, or only mainhand?
Just like the default attack (and most other attacks), it will alternate which weapon it uses each hit.
"
Rippster wrote:
I want to test this out but I had a question if someone can answer. After you stack your Frenzy, can you then switch to say Split Arrow and still receive the attack speed bonus for the duration of Frenzy?

The attack speed that you get naturally from Frenzy Charges will apply to Split Arrow, but that 'extra speed' on top of that for having frenzy charges is only for the Frenzy Skill.
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
Unavailable

The stat on this gem that says "5% increased attack speed per Frenzy charge" is only for the Frenzy skill. Frenzy Charges will still do all the things they otherwise do for any attack.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Dec 20, 2011, 9:09:43 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Xapti wrote:
I am ALWAYS missing when I use this skill in melee on a target that is fleeing. Even [seemingly] at point blank range (as opposed to the minimum range to effectuate a melee attak).

This is even when I'm attacking at a rate of 2 attacks per second, and can make 2 attacks on the target while standing still (without having to chase up to them again.

What's particularly strange is that it makes the sound as if it hits, but it never deals any damage, nor stuns the monster.

If it means anything, I was getting this phenomenon with a 2 handed hammer, but I don't think it matters.
Frenzy wasn't getting the extra bonus melee range applied to hit fleeing monsters. Fixed for 0.9.6
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
wuzis wrote:
The skill needs fixing, because on the description it says it gives 1 charge per hit, yet when i combine the skill with multiple projectile support gem and hit several monsters with the skill it only gives me 1 frenzy charge. (Obviously I'm a bow user)
It doesn't say it gives one charge per hit. It says you get a charge if the skill hits.

If the skill hits, you get a charge. If it does not, you do not get a charge. If you manage to get the skill to hit multiple times, then it hit, and you get a charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info