Frenzy

"
M4713 wrote:
In this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/65606

At one point, the original poster states that Frenzy isn't considered a projectile, so projectile weakness curse doesn't work with it.

Is this true
Frenzy is not necessarily a projectile skill, as it can be used in melee (and vis versa).
But you use Frenzy with a bow or wand, then the arrow/magic thing you fire is a projectile, and the Frenzy skill does not change that. If you fire frenzy arrows or wand magic, those are projectiles and will be affected by modifiers affecting projectile speed/damage/etc.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 16, 2013, 8:05:37 PM
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
3. State while summoning totem applies for the whole duration, apparently.
False. The totem is using your skill, powered by your stats. It only gets bonuses from charges, of any kind, while you have those charges.
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I seem to remember, in closed beta, being able to link Frenzy to LMP and shoot it into a mob and instantly fill all of my frenzy charges in one shot.

Now, when I link Frenzy to LMP and fire it into a mob I get only one charge no matter how many enemies the multiple arrows hit.

Has this changed recently or something?
That's how the skill works, and has done since before closed beta started. If the skill hits something, you get a charge. One.
That doesn't mean you get one charge per thing hit, it means that if the skill hit a thing, you get a charge, and if it did not, you don't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info