Frenzy

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2022, 8:16:51 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I've use frenzy a little, but I really don't like it. For boss it's okay I guess, but for general use it's a little annoying. You can only stack 2 frenzy at first level and they only last 10sec, so you have to keep shooting this skill every 8sec if you want to keep it.

My different idea on how to improve it:

1 - I'm thinking that it would make it less of a pain to use if the buff lasted longer, but the mana cost would be way higher. I'm really not a fan of short buff.

2 - Other idea would be that instead of losing all your charge after 10sec you could lose only 1, than after an other 10sec an other one.

3 - Or you could combine 1 and 2 to make it more balance, the skill take more mana and last longer, but as you get more charge they vanish quicker. ex: If you have 4, one will vanish after (5sec or more). Than the 3 one would vanish after (7sec or more).

That way getting higher frenzy would require more mana usage.

What do you guys think about that idea?
Do the increased Skill Duration passives effect the duration of the Frenzy Charges?
"
blinkxzero wrote:
Do the increased Skill Duration passives effect the duration of the Frenzy Charges?
No. Frenzy charges are not a skill, and have their own duration determined by your stats.
My stats influence the duration of charges? Could you please elaborate on that?
"
Mantar wrote:
My stats influence the duration of charges? Could you please elaborate on that?

There are a couple of passives in the frenzy clusters that increase duration. I'm not sure if there are any other ways to prolong charge durations.
With "stats" you usually mean attributes. Like Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence. Or even the secondary stats health, mana, energy shield, evasion, armor and the like.
There are stats to increase the duration of each type of charge on you. You can gain these stats currently from passive skills, although it is possible that they may also be later available on uniques, etc.
Any reason frenzy has such a ridiculously high quality effect? IIRC, it's +7% per charge at 20%.

That's +14% IAS at base Frenzy charge amount. Already better than any other IAS quality I have seen.
The Tooltips involving Frenzy charges and Attackspeed seem really odd. If you mouseover the actual gem. It claims each charge of frenzy will grant you 5% attackspeed. If you mouseover the skill on your skillbar it will claim it increases attackspeed by 13% and in my character sheet it says it improves attackspeed by 8% per charge. So I can see how much it gives in 3 different places and all 3 give a diffrent number. Am I missing something here or is something broken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info