Fireball

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Most slowest skill gem and low damage (check arc for example - UBER insane fast and more damage)
Rly slow cast speed and low dps + over over high mana cost!

A level 20 Arc deals some 80 (8%) less average Damage compared to a level 20 Fireball. Arc casts 6% faster. Both cost 32 Mana to activate. Fireball has a 50% higher Chance to Crit.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Most slowest skill gem and low damage (check arc for example - UBER insane fast and more damage)
Rly slow cast speed and low dps + over over high mana cost!

A level 20 Arc deals some 80 (8%) less average Damage compared to a level 20 Fireball. Arc casts 6% faster. Both cost 32 Mana to activate. Fireball has a 50% higher Chance to Crit.

Arc'er farm UBER atziri with EASY and like a boss, almost fast as ST, but still slower (in really much slower, but lets say "almost" fast as ST) and how many Fireballers farm Normal atziri? Like ZERO!?

Lol, stop defending OP skills and better ask for BUFF trash useless gems.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Useless. A lot better now with spell echo but still. I can only imagine this being REALLY good (like what incinerate is with a good build) with a crit build spreading ignite. Very small aoe.
Last edited by Foxmulder89 on Aug 10, 2014, 6:13:19 AM
Does anybody know how much base damage the AOE and the projectile each do? The gem tooltip only displays one damage number (Deals x–y Fire Damage). Which part does that damage and how much does the other part do?

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQaDkkTWHMQ&google_comment_id=z12lyzhi1rvlipfno22ac15ivubax3rzq04

Also thanks soul4hdwn.
Last edited by petden on Aug 14, 2014, 6:10:19 PM
"
petden wrote:
Does anybody know how much base damage the AOE and the projectile each do? The tooltip only displays one damage number (Deals x–y Fire Damage). Which part does that damage and how much does the other part do?
if you have no passives, the number is the same..
i think with Forsaken Masters the Sound effect got changed.... i just came here to say that when you hit an enemy the impact sound is really bad!!! pls change it back to the old one or smth diferent!
ign: ALLRAUDER
and the new look is very strange. i like the old one much more.
New fireball looks like a fire tennisball. But ball is a ball, I guess.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
The new fireball animation is trash. I want the old one back. I don't even have the motivation to play my fireball witch now.
I don't like the new fireball art. It looks weak.
"Embrace the darkness"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info