Enduring Cry

I could understand that if the cool down was significantly large or if cast when damage taken didn't exist. Most all characters that will use this gem can stand to take what enemies dish out for the amount of time it would take to get the max charges. The amount of time approximately 85 lvls to get a gem to level twenty doesn't constitute 2 more charges on cast or saving however long cool down is for another cast.

And I'm by no means trying to argue or anything, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just hoping to get my own opinion and feedback on the gem out there. Won't hurt my feelings if the Dev's think I'm wrong, just trying to help out. Love the game, not trying to complain, just giving my feedback. Again thanks for the replies
Does increased duration work with enduring cry? I tried it, it did not. It seems to me that it should since it works with molten shell for example.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Does increased duration work with enduring cry? I tried it, it did not. It seems to me that it should since it works with molten shell for example.
there is no duration, the mob just resets its AI to prefer you over something else... untill those :whatever else" gets too close or deals too much damage (consistently).
And the reason it doesn't increase Charge duration is because those are entirely separate from the Skill.
With the 4 sec cooldown I no longer bother with enduring cry or endurance charges or immortal call.

With leveled up CWDT & Immortal call and lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 5 Enduring Cry I find I seem to only ever get enduring cry to go off once before immortal call

With the cooldown and a descent amount of block I also as a result can not get enduring cry to go off often enough to start stacking endurance charges before the first runs out
Last edited by Zaluron on Dec 4, 2013, 12:55:45 AM
That's your own fault then isn't it. You don't want to manually cast it.
As it stands, enduring cry is used by most people only for the charges. And most people use it (even squishy ranged guys- the ones who don't want to get hit). Which defeats the purpose of a taunt. It'd be nice to separate the taunt effect into another skill. This will make cws/cwdt damage builds and tank builds a bit more viable in parties.
Last edited by hoyke on Dec 9, 2013, 2:06:30 AM
So, the last bandit that you kill can still cast Enduring Cry over and over and over to get full charges.. It's obviously still in the game as being able to do. I didn't read every single post in here, as there are 21 pages, but the first 3 and the last 3 pages don't seem to have any resolution as to why I can't use Enduring Cry faster than the Base Cooldown.

Am I missing something?
Oak is a cheater, is all.
(the monster version of ECry also grants multiple Charges per enemy, as opposed to one Charge per multiple enemies)
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 27, 2014, 10:40:46 PM
The effect of the skill (the aggro. not the charge duration) should be affected by increase duration. Im playing a tank in a party and I see the aggro duration is too short. It would be nice if the skill had a fixed duration through all the levels of the gem but affected by increase duration support gem.

Also, sometimes I see some mobs dont even care the taunt at all, and continue like nothing happens.
The aggro in the Bosses is even shorter and not always efective.
Last edited by Ignition on Sep 1, 2014, 9:04:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info