Enduring Cry

"Enduring" refers to the Endurance Charges, not the Regeneration that was added years after the Skill's introduction... And on that note: the Regen is just a small bonus. The main attraction (heh) is ECharges. Personally don't really see the advantage in getting the same amount of Life but slower.

"QoL would be increased drastically by making it castable while moving"
This is impossible in the current state of the engine. :(
BUG?

it seems that with the warcry notable "Cry Wolf" the number of ACTUAL NEARBY enemies doesnt matter AT ALL anymore for warcries "nearby-enemy-calculations".

This is not obvious from the wording of the notable (not at all) and I think its a bug.

New endurance cry is crazy OP it needs nerf ASAP.
It also needs a bug or typo fixed because the text stipulates that "all resistances" get boosted while chaos resistance doesn't. Either it needs to buff chaos resistances or the "elemental" qualifier needs to be added to the text before "resistances."
How does Enduring Cry interact with Warcry duration? Since it grants a buff, the buff won't be affected. But what about the healing part? The gem says "Gives a brief burst of life regeneration, as well as a buff..." so the burst might be affected?
Hello everyone,
I'm a huge fan of the (very) old burning discharger build, and am trying to replicate it with the new Enduring Cry and Chieftain ascendancy, but it feels to me that the charge generation isn't what it used to be, and I can't shake the feeling that this isn't intended.

Here are my two questions:

1. I've tested this multiple times over my leveling process (currently in act 7), and I willingly get surrounded to test this all the time. Whenever I'm surrounded by white mobs (5 ~ 15) and use enduring cry, I only get the default 1 endurance charge (the old cry would yield 3 or 4 when the gem level was above 10, in the same context).
With magic (blue) and rare (yellow mobs), enduring cry yields 2 charges and with boss mobs, it yields 3/4 (potentially max?) charges.
Mob density doesn't seem to affect the "power" I get out of my Enduring Cry, it seems the skill defaults to the highest level mob of the pack and yields however many charges that mob should yield. Is this intended or a bug?

2. Call to Arms (the instant warcry + shared cooldown notable) appears to cancel out second wind. I currently have second wind + infernal cry + enduring cry linked together and, with Call to Arms allocated, both cries have only 1 charge and they both go on cooldown after a single use. I reckon they should share the 2 charges (1 default + 1 from second wind). Am I wrong or is this intended?

Thanks in advance for the replies.
"
Zen1337own wrote:

I agree, every caster is using it...it should have more strength requirement to level up
"
Zen1337own wrote:

WHY WHY OVERNERV?

I don't think that devs read here due to low traffic but:

NEW NEW Enduring Cry sucks a lot: Why did you increase cooldown and removed the minimum charges? Do I need to get CR on my gear or what?
If I miss one activation (because I already killed the white mobs before I can press a button) I loose all my 5 charges, even with 18% increased duration...

Please revert one of the changes, minimum charges or cooldown. It is currently impossible to sustain the charges. Frenzy and Power are easy to sustain, but endurance charges? Nope
Really think this should be supported by Cast when damage taken without interruption of actions and a 2-3second cool down period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info