Enduring Cry

When a bug is removed Spell Echo + Enduring Cry?
Or permanent physical immune no longer considered a bug?
Last edited by nameforgame on Sep 8, 2014, 4:02:41 AM
It has never been a bug in the past either (it's been possible ever since IC has been introduced).
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It has never been a bug in the past either (it's been possible ever since IC has been introduced).

Why then cooldown? )) If you can get around this?
"
nameforgame wrote:
When a bug is removed Spell Echo + Enduring Cry?
Or permanent physical immune no longer considered a bug?

You have to build around that, plus self casting one charge at a time was too tedious and nnoone barely used it.
Anyone noticed that spell echo + enduring cry can bug out some times.
I have a VERY mana limited build. It only has about 93 mana, where EC needs 53 to cast.
It happens sometimes that I cast a curse 73 mana, manaregen kicks in, I cast EC
with exactly 53 mana when its available.

you see the first animation = 2 charges
you see the 2nd animation = no charges

I know spell echo only consumes the mana costs once and casts twice.
But can it be that you don´t get the 2nd batch of charges when you theoretically
don´t have enough mana to cast a 2nd EC?

maybe its something else.

also when you press EC when its on CD (if this happens before) the missing charges
appear.

I should try to make a video of it. I just noticed it yesterday after I did change
some gear and my mana pool got that low that I always hit 0 when doing something.
Why isn't this gem working with curse on hit (as the active skill not the curse!!). It does hit monsters in order to generate charges right?

I am sorry if this question has been asked before, I didn't read the whole thread.

It would be much less tedious to spam EC if I could curse at the same time :D
Last edited by Hotl3looded on Nov 5, 2014, 5:38:05 PM
"
Hotl3looded wrote:
It does hit monsters in order to generate charges right?

Nope. EC just counts them, and sets their AI to target you. It doesn't Hit anything.
Enduring cry animation is so bad now on marauder, dunno if it's a bug but whoa that's awful really.
Should linking an Increased Duration gem, increase the length of the life regen buff? It doesn't appear to.
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
since enduring cry is now considered as warcry the duration should be also 6sec for the liferegen, to be in line with the newly added skills imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info